Battlegrounds

W

what666said

I assume most of you have played WoW atleast for a bit and know what i"m talking about when I say alterac valley...

But I was wondering if someone made a map of it that was every worth playing... and if not I might shoot for that as something to actually make. This is basically another idea dump to see if people know whether or not anybody already has a map liek this going.

If not some things I was thinking of are:

The Main Bases, Capturable spawn points, quests to spawn the air raid and riders. Returnable blood when heroes are killed, lots of units to add to the effect, some custom AI to make them smarter... so on. All 9 classes would be in the map obviously and they would all start at level one, which would be pretty boosted. The heroes would then get to pick from ~6 possible spells for their unit (4 normals and 2 ultimates), 3 normals and 1 ultimate. Then they just get thrown onto the map as usual.

M

morxel

Yes there already is a Battlegrounds AV map out.. its not really that bad, its got lots of custom models of some of the WoW characters.. and come to think of it .. 50% of all the characters are custom. In this one their are the mines to go and kill some mobs.. and kill bosses.. but its basically a place to level (the mines).. then theres some other mansionary on the other side but you have to be lvl 30+ to enter this one. Also auto units spawn from either side.. and you can choose from all your favourite races and classes (eg: gnome warlock).. its really not a bad game. I can host it for you some time if you want.. just whisper me (MorxeL) in US East. :) But i'd still like to see another version of the map out.. maybe you can try editing it? cause there are still lots of bugs in it.

W

what666said

Would be cool to see it, if I see you online i'll make sure to send you a message and we can check it out.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.