"Berserker Upgrade" Type of thing

ROTS19

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
i want to do a kind of Berserker Upgrade. like, Make Marines turn into Super Marines. It works where it removes the old marines, but Super Marines were always there!. how do i make them only appear once the upgrade is researched, and how do i make it affect both current And future Marines(insetead of just the future ones), turning the current marines into Super Marines as well?:banghead:

i know its possible without triggers, because in all melee maps this does not happen and they don't use any weird triggering for the Berserker Upgrade

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
make a new upgrade off of berserker upgrade.

Changge the "unit upgrades to" in the berserker upgrade and give the unit you want upgraded so they are effected by the upgrade.

ROTS19

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
there is no "Unit Upgrades to" :( on that upgrade. heres what the upgrade looks like in. WE
wtf.jpg

ROTS19

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
tried giving the regular Marine an ability that i made based off of the berserker upgrade ability, made its new unit the Super Marine, made it require the upgrade, i researched the upgrade in game, with a normal marine already there...the marine doesnt change :confused: :eek: :banghead:

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
You sure you had a good luck at Berserkers?

The unit needs both the ability and the "upgrade used",
the ability has the upgrade as requirement.

The upgrade preferably also applies to already existing units, not just new ones.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.