Best 2-Player NUON Game

Serblander

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Whenever i read about people's favourite multiplayer games on the NUON it seems that Merlin Racing is always mentioned. Well, after several outings at different retro events (with all 7 commercially released games) the hands down favourite 2-P NUON game here is Space Invaders X.L.

This game has so many unique and fun single & multiplayer game modes including zig zag shots, invisible aliens, moving bunkers, etc! The co-op game is great in getting groups of challengers to battle it out for team high-scores and the VS game is the best and most unique feature in any Space Invaders game i've ever played: Changing attack screens, special feature aliens, attacking VS players screen with a power-shot: FANTASTIC!

Does anyone agree? Disagree?? What is your personal favourite 2-P game, be it co-op or vs? :)

Stephen

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
This just made me realize that I never played a 2 player Nuon game. I guess that means my friends are more rare than the console - LMAO :)

Serblander

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
This just made me realize that I never played a 2 player Nuon game. I guess that means my friends are more rare than the console - LMAO :)
PMSL! :D

I keep taking it for granted how i'm surrounded by so many friends and acquaintances that are all into video gaming, bot new and retro. Especially within the past few years with more and more gaming events, and even more retro events. I think you guys need to make a trip to Australia - i'll make sure you OD on retro multiplayer games! ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.