BETA testers needed for "Assassination"

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
Clan Renegade Map Makers needs some beta testers for our work in progress, "Assassination: The Rites" (title subject to change). There are three teams: the assassins, the guards, and the V.I.P.-(name to be changed). The goal for the guards is to protect the "v.i.p." on his way to a waygate. The assassins try to...assassinate him. Heroes are just about finished. Game records your kills, favorite spell, and other things.

I will be hosting on Azeroth (U.S. East) now, and tomorrow. Please contact me at Sir-LoynStake (u.s. east) or post here if you would like to help test. Your name will be credited, along with any improvements you suggest. Hope to see you! :D

Y

YosLin

I can help test. Can you tell me when you will be doing this tomorrow? :shades:

Y

YosLin

Sooooooo are you going to tell us what time and like what chennel to meet at or something?

Legacyspy

Reaction score
This sounds like a rip off of Hunted by Antistone.
http://www.mindflare.com/hunted/index.htm
It has:
There are three teams: the assassins, the guards, and the V.I.P.-(name to be changed). The goal for the guards is to protect the "v.i.p." on his way to a waygate. The assassins try to...assassinate him. Heroes are just about finished. Game records your kills, favorite spell, and other things.

I am not joking, it even has game records and stuff.

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
I know that's why we called him the VIP, and why we are changing it. But I didn't realize that the maps were so similar.

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
I will help. Just point the way! I'm good at beta testing, bcause I know the difference it makes when you have good, or bad testers.

Damn, why does no1 care when I need testers :(

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
No wait, I remember testing this once. It seemed pretty boring for the V.I.P. though, and it could probably use some items, or some way to make the game more interesting along the way. I did stay for the whole game, but after a while, I got bored.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.