Blizzcon Questions Brainstorm

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
I'll be attending Blizzcon in a week and would love to have a list of questions to go with and try to get answered along the way.

I'm going to try and get into the Q&A sessions and speak with Blizzard employees. I'll update this list with any questions that are well thought out and cannot be already answered from beta videos / blue posts / etc. Please refrain from extremely generic questions that cannot be answered easily. Something like "what's up with demon hunters" won't do. That being said, this will hopefully be a good brainstorm.

1. Because glyphs cover the art and effects of the base spell, do you find that this art time was wasted or that the base spell is forgotten in any cases?

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
1. What if the players REALLY don't like 4 players in a game? Will you make it 8 back again, as it was in Diablo II? Or at least 6? ;)

Dan

Reaction score
This brainstorm is CRAZY!!! thanks Sim, I'll find out about that. From what I understand it's really just a game-feel thing. I can imagine 8 WD running around would be quite hectic.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
i just dont really have any questions to give or else i would. trying really hard to think of one, probably:
"Will the arena allow for 1v1s vs a friend, or 2v2s with 4 friends, or will it be all randomly matched? And if not at the moment, will you plan on implementing an 'unranked' sort of arena thing where you could arena between friends only?"

@Sim theyve already stated several times they wont go above 4, but no harm in asking though

Dan

Reaction score
I failed to get up there in time to ask a question. I wish that they had more time than just 1 hour for Questions. :( There was a lot going on though and I had my wife with me. :(

Sorry I didn't post anything in this forum. I mentioned it in another and forgot about the D3 forum. I can answer many questions about D3 though, if any come up in your head. Between myself and Jedi, I'm sure we can answer any general and some deep questions.

I haven't had time to check, but they promised an online Q&A at some point near (or already passed?)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.