Borderlands or Fallout 3?

hi_im_bob

......and you are?
Reaction score
Im looking for exactly what both of these games have to offer, so im just wondering what you guys think is better? (Unfortunately only have the money for one)

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Well, since Borderlands isn't even released yet.. (Being released 30 October, in Europe, I think)

All you can buy atm is Fallout 3. But I totally vote for that, one of the better games I have played in my lifetime. Damn fine game, loads of blood, gore, violence, explosions, mutants and a damn fine story.

It's very similiar to The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion tho, so if you liked oblivion you will most likely like Fallout. Basically the same thing but this one includes shitloads of nukes and lazer.

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
Fallout 3 is stronger in the RPG department, and is more story-driven. Also, it's entirely singleplayer. The character development is more in-depth.

Borderlands is a very quick-paced open world shooter with RPG elements and a LOT, LOT, LOT of loot. SO much loot. If you love to hunt for loot, this is a game for you. Also, if you like playing with a couple friends, here you go! Fallout 3 is singleplayer. The classes are a bit basic; each are very similar but have 1 special ability that you can customize over time.

Both are good games; I'd say Fallout 3 is probably better, but Borderlands is more upbeat, more fast-paced, and has SO much more loot.

You decide.

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
I heard there are around 10,000 DIFFERENT guns. that or 100,000 cant remember which

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
"87 Bazillion Guns"

:D

I can't figure out if that's for real, lol.
Seems like a pretty crazy game, :)
But I gon get ASSASSIN'S CREED II!
If it's between Fallout 3 or Borderlands, I would say Borderlands since Fallout is older. Like I mean it's already been through its main playing stage for people. But if you get Borderlands, make sure you have friends to play with, heh.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you want to get Borderlands, I would check the graphics first, because the cartoon-ish graphics are not for everyone. I personally do not like the graphics.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
The graphics for Borderlands remind me of League of Legends. The outline has a dark line or something around it, and yeah, it's cartoonish.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.