Caelitus ad Abyssus

BlargIAmDead

Reaction score
For the past couple of months, I've been working on a Frozen Throne campaign centered around the legend of the fall of Satan. I have a rough draft ready with the first three missions, but it's a very rough draft, with no loading screens of its own (I'll find someone to help me with that later on), and no custom skins (even though the game is played entirely with custom units).

The campaign runs just over 4 kb; too big to include as an attachment here. However, if you would like me to e-mail it to you for testing, post here or PM me with your e-mail. I know there's a lot that can be improved in this campaign, so give me some input!

M

MoonRazer

i'm in. my email is well, i will PM it to u, i get enough spam as it is...

P

Pawnable

Anti-christian. LOL!
Heaven vs Hell was a failure and it was influenced by the wrath of Satan. No one likes these exorcism crap nowadays.

BlargIAmDead

Reaction score
Please, Pawnable; have some sympathy, and some taste.

As I understand it the "Hell vs. Heaven" game was designed as a hero-dueling arena. "Caelitus ad Abyssus" is a mostly unit-based campaign, focused on telling a story. It's like comparing apples and oranges, or a DotA map with the Undead campaign.

Neither is the game specifically pro-or anti-Christian. In half of the missions you play as the angels who did not fall, or their human followers. (In fact, the non-fallen get the best units and healing spells in the game.)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.