Caesar V

Turnip

Reaction score
Caesar V
Caesar IV Website

Opening Cinematic:

Bird's Eye view of the terrain

General Advisor: Salve, Governer, and welcome to your new province. Caesar himself has given you the job of watching over the growth of this city.

Zoom in on immigrant entering point

General Advisor:You will need to know the basics before you can begin to expand your city. Immigrants will come through here to your city, if there is room for them.

Pan to starting structures

General Advisor: We will watch over different things in your city, and warn you when something goes wrong. Caesar has given you 5,000 denarii to start the city, and 10,000 sestertii for your personal savings.

Labor Advisor: For this city to thrive, you will need to make sure you have enough Plebs and Equites.

|MORE TO COME, This is how the opening cinematic is so far.|​

Seeing as this will need a massive amount of triggers, I have decided that this will only be one-player. Maybe I will make it a campaign, and have different levels. :) Like in the real game, each "map" would be a different city.

*Denarius: Silver alloy, worth 4 sestertii.
**Sestertius: Metal alloy, worth 4 asses or 2 dupondii.

NOTE, This is just another idea. It is just an idea because I am not sure how difficult it would be to make this. This could remain the same, or, could be turned into an ORPG.

Anything.

Reaction score
Those desktop backgrounds are funny. But only because I'm a stupid nub who understands them.

Cool game, but I didn't get much out of the website.

C

Cookie

Hmm looks pretty sweet if you could pull it off :D What I think would make this game really good, and i was thinking of doing it myself, but incorporating some type of tactical warfare to the War components of the map, such as flanking the enemies or taking them by surprise... and using cool models and incorporating siege ladders and walkable walls, making cool defensive positions, this could be a preeeetty cool game :p

Turnip

Reaction score
Hmm looks pretty sweet if you could pull it off :D What I think would make this game really good, and i was thinking of doing it myself, but incorporating some type of tactical warfare to the War components of the map, such as flanking the enemies or taking them by surprise... and using cool models and incorporating siege ladders and walkable walls, making cool defensive positions, this could be a preeeetty cool game :p

See, thats the problem. I CAN'T(ZOMG!) pull this off by myself. I am going to need someone who also played any of the games in the Caesar series and also is an advanced trigger. If they haven't played Caesar, I am going to need someone even more advanced in triggers. I can't make hundreds of triggers myself.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.