Campaign Editor...

Newbie12

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Hello, since I couldn't find a forum that's for StarCraft I, I gues might as well post it here since it's kinda of the same game except Starcraft 2 is newer and better in ways. ;)

Anyway, I have a question: how do u make the computer players play alongside with u in single player like in multiplayer - top vs bottom mode? When I try to add computer players to human side, it says it cannot, computers must be separate from the human players. :banghead:

oh and I have questions about the patches for StarCraft I Broodwar,
- what happen to that shortcut that lets u select all units of the same type using the keys: Ctrl + Shift + ~ or ` keys? I use to be able to do that in the older versions of StarCraft, now I have to press the Ctrl and then drag a box and select the units I need to edit in properties. :(

- Is there gonna be patch so u can change screen resolution from 640x480 to 800x600 or perhaps 1024x768 and vice versa? :D

Oh, I almost forgot, Why can't I save single player and multiplayer games? When I save, then play a bit longer to see the outcome of the game, where it's heading, and when it goes bad, I go to load, but my save game is not listed! Is this a bug?

eXirrah

Reaction score
You should check the Forces I have no trouble adding computer
and human players to the same force and then make sure allies and
shared vision checkboxes are selected.

There is some trigger actions that change alliance.
Set Alliance Status - This changes a Player's alliance towards the trigger owner.

Run AI Script at Location - This is used for computer players I think.
There are scripts : Set Player to Enemy/Ally, that you can use.

I could swear there was a trigger action before, that shares player's vision....

As for the other stuff you should ask on battle.net forumsr. No one
except Blizzard representatives can't tell you what changes will be done
in the next SC pathes.

Newbie12

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
You should check the Forces I have no trouble adding computer
and human players to the same force and then make sure allies and
shared vision checkboxes are selected.

There is some trigger actions that change alliance.
Set Alliance Status - This changes a Player's alliance towards the trigger owner.

Run AI Script at Location - This is used for computer players I think.
There are scripts : Set Player to Enemy/Ally, that you can use.

I could swear there was a trigger action before, that shares player's vision....

Is this it? All of it? So if I do all of that and forget that last bit u said, it'll work? Because I don't really want do something from someone's suggestion and not work, I want to make sure the the suggestion is complete and not missing any other bits.

As for the other stuff you should ask on battle.net forumsr. No one
except Blizzard representatives can't tell you what changes will be done
in the next SC pathes.

Sure can do!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.