Cannot View my Ports!

idk_a_name

ABC GUM :D
Reaction score
Well I'm trying to get my computer to host, so I type in my Default Gateway to my url bar which brings up where I have to type in the username and password.

I think when my router was set up the person who did it (from geeksquad) changed my username and password. My dad doesn't know anything of the password or username and I don't know where I can find it. Is there any other way that will allow me to host or am I just screwed?

Reaction score
Well what I do is go to your task tray and see if you have a icon with 2 monitors in it.
If you dont go to Desktop>My Network Places>Click Show Icons for UDnP devices.

Then Click on the Icons with 2 monitors on it>Properties>Settings>Then Click the Add button. After than fill in the fields with what it asks you.

Reaction score
It opens the ports that you add when you click the add button. For the ports type in the ports you want open for Warcraft (Default is like 6112 TCP)

idk_a_name

Reaction score
Alright sorry I'm a little slow on this.

In order I've gone Start>My Network Places>and on the right side it asks if I want to HIDE icons for networked UPnP devices, so I suppose I already have it up. But I don't see anything with 2 monitors just this.

stuff.jpg

Reaction score
ok, go to start>connect to>show all conections>Double Click Internet Connections under Internet Gateway section>Hit properties>Then find something that says "Show icon notification area when connected" Check that. (Now the icon should show up) Then just continue on.

ssxs2.jpg

idk_a_name

Reaction score
I kind of Lack one thing...

stuff-1.jpg

No "Internet Connection"

I'm using a Wireless Network Connection

Reaction score
Hmm...Do you have any firewalls blocking the UPnP Framework?

For me everything works ok on the steps I told you.

If you cant get it, maybe you can reset your router bu hitting the reset button on the back?

look at this, Just found this on whati was just talking about. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/920306

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.