Can't figure out how to do range, or other methods.

Dregonx

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Condition Problem: Can't figure out how to get range in.

I'm trying to do a trigger kinda like this:

Less then 30% mana you gain X.
30% mana you lose X and gain Y.
60% mana you lose Y and gain Z.

and so on

I have no idea how to do it, I don't want all triggers going off at once though

I don't want it to end up like: You gain X at less then 30% then you skip on to 60% and gain Y and gain Z, or something similar. I want them to run in order and turn off the previous ones temorarily until your mana changes again.

Don't have a clue how I'm going to go about it though, I'm too confused its hurting my head just trying to figure it out. :banghead:

Hopefully someone can help? Thanks.

-Dregonx

Dregonx

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Can't you just use if/then/else commands with a real comparisation?

That's what I've currently got going right now, but the X Y Z is a color he gains, I don't want him constantly changing colors every second, only when he's within the range of 1-30% which is one color, then 31-59% for the next, and 60% for the last.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
If Random Integer Between 1 and 100 Less than or equal to to (Percentage)... That works.

Dregonx

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
If Random Integer Between 1 and 100 Less than or equal to to (Percentage)... That works.

Still sounds confusing, this is such a simple problem but it just seems incredibly complicated to me. :banghead:

i think he means something like this
if mana :
0-30 % = Red
30-70 % = Yellow
70-100 % = Green

Yep, exactly.

Normally I wouldn't ask for someone to put it out for me, but I seriously still don't understand how, could someone put out the triggers for it? Even an example would work. ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.