Changing Loading Bar Text

bananaHUNT

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
Hey, I want to change the loading screen bar text. I don't mean the Scenario -> Map Loading Screen text, but the text on the loading bar that reads "LOADING" and "PRESS ANY KEY TO CONTINUE". Searched through Gameplay Interface and eight pages of search hits, but nothing to be found..

Knif3Point

Reaction score
Hey, I want to change the loading screen bar text. I don't mean the Scenario -> Map Loading Screen text, but the text on the loading bar that reads "LOADING" and "PRESS ANY KEY TO CONTINUE". Searched through Gameplay Interface and eight pages of search hits, but nothing to be found..

thats pretty interesting, i dont think its possible...but idk, looking forward to see if this is possible =D

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
You cant change text but if I remember correctly if you dont have a custom background and you have it so that it shows the players names and if they have loaded yet then the text of the loading bar when it is finished automatically clicks a button so you can stop afk loaders

Pietje

Reaction score
It is possible I sow it before, Altough I dont have an idea how try game interface?

bananaHUNT

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
Well.. I've already been through it four times now and i can't find it. Loading Progress Bar is just the bar itself, not the text.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.