World China Menaced by Exploding Glass

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Reinforced glass panels are amongst the latest China quality manufactures to begin mysteriously exploding, in this case dropping the unfortunates who walking over it into the depths below.

The reinforced glass panelling was being used to pave a section of street in Sichuan province.

Two men walking over the glass fell 5m into the car park below when one of the sections “exploded.”
Journalists found many other cracks in the glass walkways nearby, suggesting the problem was not limited to the one panel.

The quality of the “reinforced” glass used has immediately called into question the wisdom of using a certain much trumpeted elevated cliff walkway elsewhere in China.

Last edited by a moderator:

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats just "in" right now, i think in a couple of years it will not be cool anymore to have things explode and then they will stop with it on their own.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Thats just "in" right now, i think in a couple of years it will not be cool anymore to have things explode and then they will stop with it on their own.
I really wish it's like this. Maybe even less, like a year or two for these things to stop exploding.

camelCase

The Case of the Mysterious Camel.
Reaction score
Well, China did make gun powder; maybe it's in their blood to make things explode..

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Bad news for Chinese nature lovers who want to walk on the new glass walkways! If this news was in the US there would be some serious lawsuits flowing.

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
It's gettin' ridiculous... you can't even take China-made products into the airport anymore without setting off alarms.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I keep reading it as 'Exploding GAS' and every time I start to think, "Yeah, no shit." Then go "Oh nevermind."

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.