Health Clogged Nose? Try Sex.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Masturbating or having sex may help men suffering from hay fever clear those bunged noses, say scientists.

Sina Zarrintan, a neurologist from the Tabriz Medical University in Iran, says that the logic behind this proposition is based on the fact that the nose and the genitals are both connected to the same part of the nervous system that controls certain reflexes - the sympathetic nervous system.

The researcher points out that swollen and inflamed nasal blood vessels, irritated either by an infection or by pollen in the air, generally lead to blocked nose.

Zarrintan reckons that a well-timed ejaculation, during which the sympathetic nervous system constricts blood vessels across the body, should soothe the swollen nasal blood vessels and, thereby, free the airway for normal breathing.

Although no clinical trials have been performed to test Zarrintan’s hypothesis, he believes that it may have many benefits over decongestant drugs if proved to work.

More

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Iran... really? Wouldn't expect someone from there to advocate that... maybe I should stop stereotyping people. I've been doing shots of NyQuil personally.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
So next time I get a clogged nose, I'll just go out and get laid and be all better! :thup:

Seems a bit weird, and I have no idea why it would even matter. :p

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
That. Is awesome. You know, I never questioned my recent case of better breathing...

Hmm. *Sniff sniff*

Hey... Danny! :D Come here for a few... hours! :rolleyes:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.