Coffee

1337Elite

Reaction score
Hi. It's very early in the morning here. Not tired even though I went to bed at 6pm last night, getting my morning coffee anyhow. I'm just curious about what coffee you guys drink, if you even drink it. Do you like it strong, or more like a 'city' roast(lightly roasted)?

Personally I prefer medium roasted coffee with not too much bitterness to it, although I do search for bitterness when I drink espresso(long black, preferably:)).

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Sorry I Don't Drink One xD I Stay Away From Too Much Caffeine xD

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I am drinking the rest of the Starbucks House Blend I got at the local Walgreens and next up is the Folgers Custom Roast. I tend to like the bolds better - one of my favorites is Starbucks Sumatra.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
I like starbucks, but I don't like coffee.. It is kind of weird though (going to a coffee store and then not drinking coffee) I guess I just take some of their non-coffee drinks.. I don't really need it at the moment.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I detest the taste of coffee, yet I love the smell of it. Thus, I don't drink it but never mind if someone around me does.

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
I also love the smell, but no coffee seems too good for me xD

1337Elite

Reaction score
Didn't expect so many replies so fast. :p I haven't tasted Starbucks(not that popular in sweden), though I've heard it's quite nice for the price. :)

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
I don't like coffe and I like it's smell even less. I can't be in a small room with someone that drinks coffee.

Insane!

Shh I didn't edit this, go away.
Reaction score
JAVA, JAVA, JAVA!

sorry for the George of the jungle reference, i just thought it would fit in here.
Also, I love coffie.

I mispel on puropus

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Mexican Dark Chocolate Cinnamon Instant Coffee. I got it in Arizona on vacation. I love it because it is instant, and therefore it doesnt taste like coffee at all.

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
I detest the taste of coffee, yet I love the smell of it. Thus, I don't drink it but never mind if someone around me does.

That's exactly how I feel. :p I tried it once (with tons upon tons of cream and sugar) and could barely get it down. Yet, somehow its smell manages to be incredibly appealing to me.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I drink 1 cup of coffee (homemade) or Starbucks every morning. Keeps me active and awake.

This is how I explain Coffee (this may not reflect upon you)

Coffee is like Alcohol, when you are little its bad for you and it taste bad, but when you turn 21 it becomes something, something wonderful.
:D

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
I never drink coffee with sugar... Just a 50 / 50 with milk. But ya I don'T drink that much coffe since... 2 years, it made me nervous and aggressive : D

( YES I know I still am, but at least I don't shoot randomly at little children anymore, ok?? )

( No I never shot at little children. )

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
I do not drink coffe. I hate everything that is bitter. And no matter how much sugar it has, I still don't like the taste.

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
I have heard that coffee is just like cigarretes and wine, first you don't like the taste, then people push you to drink it, and then you become addicted to it. :eek:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.