combine different potion and turn to greater potion?

canons200

Reaction score
thank you for entering this post, now i gonna explain what i expect the trigger to be, details as follow:

i have a unit, name A, when he acquires 5 potion, regardless of the potion type, the 5 potion will then turn to a greater potion.

ok, the problem now i am facing is that, this greater potion can be combined by 3 type of potion, name potion X, Y, Z.

example, 3 charges of X potion + 1 charge of Y potion and 1 charge of Z potion can turn to greater potion,

OR

2 charges of X potion + 2 charge of Y potion and 1 charge of Z potion can turn to greater potion.

OR

1 charges of X potion + 2 charge of Y potion and 2 charge of Z potion can turn to greater potion.

regardless of how many number of charges the 3 type potion have, as long as all 3 type potion's charger added to be 5, the greater potion is then created and remove those 5 charges potion.

anyone has any clue in order to making this, or this is impossible to achieve in warcraft 3?

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
Isn't too hard.

Trigger:
  • Potion Recipe
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Acquires an item
    • Conditions
      • ((Charges remaining in (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type Empty Vial)) + ((Charges remaining in (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type Potion of Greater Healing)) + (Charges remaining in (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type Potion of Greater Equal to 5
    • Actions
      • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type Empty Vial)
      • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type Potion of Greater Healing)
      • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type Potion of Greater Mana)
      • Hero - Create Replenishment Potion and give it to (Triggering unit)

The structure here is an integer comparison made of two Arithmetic operations, each value being Item - Item Charges Remaining of (Item Carried By Hero Of Type).

The only thing tricky here is if it's ever possible for a hero to acquire two additional potions at once - then the value would overshoot the intended 5 and the trigger either wouldn't run (if using Equal to) or remove too many potions (if using Greater than).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.