Comic Ideas Needed

vypur85

Hibernate
Hi,

It's me again asking for your help. I'm looking for anyone who can provide any comic ideas at all.

The layout of my comic is usually a square box with either 1, 2, 3, 4 or 6 panels within the square. Here are some examples:

I'm looking for anyone who can:
- Provide ideas and I'll draw it, or
- One off collaboration (I draw, you colour, etc).

Requirements: No racial, politics, and sexual jokes allowed.

I can't give you anything for return besides credits though. You are free to distribute the comic. Your name/website will be added in the comic.

The comics will be posted in these locations:
TH
http://www.facebook.com/ComicsForEveryone
http://vypur85.blogspot.com/

I hope someone can help here. Thank you very much!

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Although i dont have any idea in particular, did you ever think about starting a web-comic? They are going strong right now.

Besides that, i was always curious how well it would go to have a video game with comic graphics. You know, a 2D-Game with heavy text-focus and alot of still images and animations with only few frames.
Like reading a manga but as a video game. A mix of visual novel and RPG if you want to call it that.

vypur85

Hibernate
Although i dont have any idea in particular, did you ever think about starting a web-comic? They are going strong right now.
I am doing a web comic I guess. The FB page and blogspot are the webcomics. Or am I missing something?

Besides that, i was always curious how well it would go to have a video game with comic graphics. You know, a 2D-Game with heavy text-focus and alot of still images and animations with only few frames.
Like reading a manga but as a video game. A mix of visual novel and RPG if you want to call it that.
This is gonna be a huge project. It's always better to get reliable friends whom you can personally meet and communicate face to face. I personally have interest in this though.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
It was not like i was offering you to work together with me. Yes, i would like to try a project like that, but i doubt i have enough time for something like this right now.
Was more a general idea. I would definitely suggest to work together with somebody you know in person, somebody you can trust and give your artworks.

vypur85

Hibernate
It was not like i was offering you to work together with me. Yes, i would like to try a project like that, but i doubt i have enough time for something like this right now.
Was more a general idea. I would definitely suggest to work together with somebody you know in person, somebody you can trust and give your artworks.
Oops. My bad. Haha. Then again, I really some idea to create some android apps not too long ago. Was learning Java but gave up midway. ~damn

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
I am doing a web comic I guess. The FB page and blogspot are the webcomics. Or am I missing something?
The next step would be to get your own web domain, maybe?

You might inject a plotline into the comic, like people watching the news and making witty comments or something.

vypur85

Hibernate
The next step would be to get your own web domain, maybe?
Sounds good. Not too experience with it yet though. Will gonna get this done some time in future. :)

You might inject a plotline into the comic, like people watching the news and making witty comments or something.
I'll think of something. Nice idea. Thanks!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Friday Yay!
  • mgarcia mgarcia:
    did you guys catch Carl's interview? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuHiMXABkGs
  • mgarcia mgarcia:
    he's the one that informed me about the DVD's working!
  • mgarcia mgarcia:
    he also mentioned the progress on the controllers!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I did actually it was cool to see the NUON mention
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://discord.com/channels/985377399338332202/985377399950696481 you can still use this chat too we are two fisted now :)
  • thewrongvine thewrongvine:
    costs me $80 to fill gas tank sad face
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Oof
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Yeah that gas is some expensive stuff :)
  • The Helper The Helper:
    ghan does not have to worry about it he has a tesla and I have a small tank so it does not cost me usually more than 50
  • The Helper The Helper:
    fyi Ghan we are getting an error trying to access stats or world editor tutorials Error 526 Ray ID: 72128c6bf99f6707 • 2022-06-26 02:35:15 UTCInvalid SSL certificate
  • Ghan Ghan:
    An artifact of switching to Cloudflare... the Let's Encrypt certs can't autorenew through Cloudflare.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I got the forum updated before things expired but there were some other casualties.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Everything should be fixed now....
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Thank you Ghan!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Monday!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    new NUON forum mod cubanral!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Started learning how to make tools-assisted speedruns, so I'm lately busy.
    Here's my current project.
    +3
  • O Old Mountain Shadow:
    that was pretty good!
  • jonas jonas:
    really cool! I saw the game before but always thought it's just a half as good double dragon. Now I realize it actually has a lot of depth!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I just saw a bunch of running and jumping past all the enemies look like it was scripted as he said I guess I should have watched the whole thing. I only got a couple of minutes in. You should post that video in the forum Tom
  • Darthfett Darthfett:
    "Hi in the chat!"
    +2
    Currently busy with making the run even better, so I'll post that new one once I'm done. Right now, I had to modify the emulator itself, the tools that makes this video, and some RAM address disassembling / reverse-engineering to get the right values, and such.
    +1

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.