[Contest] Ultimate Graphix

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Lol, killer is just rep hungry.
He did the same thing when I hosted a avi contest that he started but never finished.

G

guitarplay

hey guys, just checkin in w/ my first WIP its nearing completion but if i can ima fix it up a bit more.

hope u like it

EDIT: make sure its opend to full size if it is not it will appear blury which it is not.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Looks nice. Used a refference pic or is just from your imagination? However, remember that the pic must have your TH screen name on it.

Jo.O

Bored...
Reaction score
Ehm, hope you don't mind me asking, but how many people have joined so far? :D

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
There are 5 entries so far and 1 pending because it doesn't fullfills the rules.

These are from 4 contestants.

I did not counted wips, only finished or almost finished entries.

G

guitarplay

i did use a reference pic because it is a specific gun. See i had an idea for what i was going to do but it got realy complicated so i decided that i already had the gun and just went with that.

My previous idea was to model an entire angelina jolie and have hyer shooting the gun because it is in fact the tombe raider gun. Il post the reference pic though.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
This contest seems to be doing well so far :).

@WS: Have you entered yours yet? Just wanna make sure, since I think you'll have a good chance :).

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Yes, he did. However, his entry broke a rule, that's the pending entry :p

As well?

Don't you think you're being a little too strict with the rules? I mean, if it broke alot of rules then it should be disqualified, but 1 rule wouldn't make much difference to me (Maybe it's just me :p).

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
I didn't say that it's disqualified, but the pic must fullfill all the rules. However, almost all the entries so far broke at least one rule. That proves how much attention is given to the rules :rolleyes:.

Anyway, Whitesock's is no longer pending. 6 entries so far.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
You will see them when the poll shall be posted :p

However, during you wait for this, you could submit a second pic. Same goes for the others that submitted a single image (they know who they are) :p.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.