"Crystal Warrior" - Ideas?

Demi666

Reaction score
Mystical Hero, comes from the nerubian temples deep within the Icecrown Glacier, The hero is adepted at freezing their opponets, but can also develope a great shell made out of Icecrown Crystal, the material is nearly unbreakable

----------------------------------------------------

thats my desc for the hero:) so far he got 1 spell, Ice Wall, it does what its named:p anyways here is a pic of the hero:).

HeroPic.jpg

i need ideas for him:) 2 spells+1ulti

Void

Reaction score
Icy Prison: Creates a wall of ice around units in an area, preventing them from moving.

Cold Stomp: Smashes the ground, tossing units in the area upwards and freezing them, when they hit the ground the ice smashes damaging them again.

those are the only 2 good ones i could think of atm :(

1337D00D

Crystal Cage - Creates a crystal formation around the area, trapping units inside and keeping them from escaping.

(Makes a ring of crystal things that units cant pass through)

Maybe a crystal-themed root?

Crystal Fragmentation - The more he is attacked, the more chipped and broken his crystal armor becomes, damaging the attackers.

(Damages attackers for a % based on hp missing)

Flash Freeze - Freezes all units in an area.

(Pauses units, sets animation times to 0 for a few seconds)

Demi666

Reaction score
Crystal Cage - Creates a crystal formation around the area, trapping units inside and keeping them from escaping. Icy Prison: Creates a wall of ice around units in an area, preventing them from moving.

thats exactly like my spell called ice wall.....

Demi666

Reaction score
ok sorry for double post but i g2 say this to the 2 firts posters,

ur ideas are kind of the same, and ice wall = a circle of freezing breath buff..
and you dont have to tell me to set animation to 0, i could just pause/unpause

and the chippers armor is way to imba, after 30min gaming time it would be like 90dmg dealt back?

atleast 1 passive i would like, k?

(sorry if i came off rude, but im in bad mood, just deleted my spell that toke me 2hours :/)

BlackNerubia

Reaction score
Harden Body - The Crystal Warrior forms small shards of ice that orbit around him that reduce the damage he takes as well as harm others that strike him from close range (Melee)

Also you can use the Soul Shard Ability model i think that has a blue crystal that goes in circles to orbit him, and with each level add another shard.

Frozen Path - Any units that walk to close to him are slowed walking through his frozen path

Can maybe have units tinted blue so they know and have it a aura based off of endurance with a negative value

Well thats the only 2 i can think of right now

Demi666

Reaction score
Harden Body - The Crystal Warrior forms small shards of ice that orbit around him that reduce the damage he takes as well as harm others that strike him from close range (Melee)

Also you can use the Soul Shard Ability model i think that has a blue crystal that goes in circles to orbit him, and with each level add another shard.

Frozen Path - Any units that walk to close to him are slowed walking through his frozen path

Can maybe have units tinted blue so they know and have it a aura based off of endurance with a negative value

Well thats the only 2 i can think of right now

Frozen Path - Any units that walk to close to him are slowed walking through his frozen path - thanks i got passive spell for him now:) i need 1 normal spell and 1 ulti now:) +rep back nerubian

1337D00D

No, i meant if he has 100 max hp and he has 10 hp then return like 9%

Ice Surge - Creates a wave of ice crystals that move out in a ring, does damage.

Demi666

Reaction score
No, i meant if he has 100 max hp and he has 10 hp then return like 9%

Ice Surge - Creates a wave of ice crystals that move out in a ring, does damage.

Ice Surge sounds like a good idea, easy to make to, just need a little of work. do you mean like sliding crystal blocks that is send out? or do you mean like Tidehunters ulti in dota but with "Frost Nova" Instead?

1337D00D

Abrasion - Creates a fast moving cloud of tiny crystals that tear the skin off of enemy units.

(Line, knockback, and damage)

And Ice Surge, it's like a ring of ice effects that start at the caster, then they eventually get bigger. The wave effect recurs, but the diameter of the ring increases.

Demi666

Reaction score
Abrasion - Creates a fast moving cloud of tiny crystals that tear the skin off of enemy units.

(Line, knockback, and damage)

And Ice Surge, it's like a ring of ice effects that start at the caster, then they eventually get bigger.

please be speciefiec:p im 100% out of ideas, you mean the cloud has line and knockback and damage..? imba? or im not sure i follow here:confused:

1337D00D

It's a cloud-ish thing that travels out in a line. Units that are hit by it receive damage, and are knocked back a little.

Demi666

Reaction score
It's a cloud-ish thing that travels out in a line. Units that are hit by it receive damage, and are knocked back a little.

that wouldnt look good sorry, and im trying to make a balanced map, its AoS just so you know:p

anyways keep posting spells here, or ideas for heros to:) ,

if any1 posts a good idea for hero/ability that i use gets + rep:) i gtg bed now cu :D

mr-death

Acolyte
Reaction score
Ultimate Post

How about
Icecrown Polarstrike -
1. Create a Circle IceWalls over 600 AoE centered on the position of Crystal Warrior
2. Sucks all enemies in 600 AoE to center
3. After sucking is ended, create a short casting time freezing field centered on your Hero.

Note, damage is selectable, from the freezing field.

:cool:

Demi666

Reaction score
How about
Icecrown Polarstrike -
1. Create a Circle IceWalls over 600 AoE centered on the position of Crystal Warrior
2. Sucks all enemies in 600 AoE to center
3. After sucking is ended, create a short casting time freezing field centered on your Hero.

Note, damage is selectable, from the freezing field.

:cool:

crystal warrior is not suppose to have mega imba spells like that, it g2 be balanced, and it would suck to, since after sucking all units would stand around the hero right? then he would be dead?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.