"Custom" Call to Arms won't work

Demonfaze

8 yrs. Hell, it's been a long time.
Reaction score
I have it all "set up" just like the normal one just with my new units. I added the correct abilities to both the Town Hall unit and the peasant unit. Somehow it won't detect that there is a Town Hall with peasants nearby, when I try to use the ability with either unit.

I tried using the classification for Town Hall for the town hall, and worker for the peasant unit, but it didn't help.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't really know what the problem could be, but I know that Call to Arms as well as Battle Stations don't seem to work with different units. I could never get them to work, anyway. You have the Normal and Alternate form units set correctly?

Ghan

Staff member
Reaction score
What does it say when you try to tell the peasant units to change instead of using the town hall building?

D

Dorian

I believe you might have to give the unit a "Worker" classification to get it to work properly. I could be wrong on that though.

Ghan

Staff member
Reaction score
> I tried using the classification for Town Hall for the town hall, and worker for the peasant unit, but it didn't help.

Already tried. I don't think it will work with custom units. AceHart might know a way, I suppose.

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
If all else fails, wild guesses still remains.
Like this one:
Add your custom Town Hall as "techtree - dependency equivalent" to the normal default human Town Hall.

BebopJelli

Reaction score
I have found that, simply making new characters, or editing specificly, from the "peasant" and "militia" and "town hall" you can make this work. Give the Call to arms to the proper units as well as return to work. These should already be on the respective units so this will not be a problem.

Basicly, change the peasant, militia, and town hall units to what you want them. Shouldn't be harder then that. As for the burrows, I have got it to work by simply naming the unit "Peon". These were all with RoC and not TFT though, so I don't know if there will be any change of results.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.