Custom Skill problem

Nina

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm new here and I'm making a map. See the problem is I have a hero(water elemental appearance) and its ultimate is Morph which transforms his appearance in reef elemental and give stats like avatar and demonform. But when ingame I activate the skill it works the appearance changes but after a few sec it appearance is normal again but the effects from the avatar skill stays but I want it to keep the appearance of a reef elemental as long as avatar is working.. I hope you people here can help me. Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Nina

N

NiKaNoRoU_Dr

Nina, this happens to all beginners in transform ability (I had it to once ;) )
You must Change the Morph unit and the transformed unit.

lh2705

Just another Helper
Reaction score
erm, you need to make 2 units
one is the water elemental one(the real hero casting the spell)
one is the morphed hero that has a model of a reef elemental(you can adjust wadever his stats the way u want)

when he morphs what do you want him to get?
Examples. bonus hp, bonus dmg, bonus armor etc.

did you change the spell duration?
if i am not wrong for metamorphosis, the duration hero is for how long the spell lasts and the duration normal is for how long it takes for the hero to morph into the other unit.

:D

Nina

Reaction score
Hello,

I didn't make 2 units but I'll try to do now I'll try and respond quik, I used the avatar ability of the mountain king.

Nina

lh2705

Just another Helper
Reaction score
hmm if u use the avatar ability, the units wont change the casting unit will only increase in size, if u want to morph to a different unit then use metamorphosis.

Nina

Reaction score
Hi,

oh I didnt knew that , but when it changed for a sec into a reefelemental it was really cool in that size, so is it possible to change AND become bigger? And how I do this then?

Nina

lh2705

Just another Helper
Reaction score
hmm i tink its possible

u find this value from the reef elemental unit
Scaling value - 1.00

u just change it to more then 1.00 but dont make it too big like 10
maybe 2.00 can be enough

make the skill based of metamorphosis
set the amount of hp bonus gained every lvl
then at the durations part
Duration - Hero (means how long you want this spell to last Ex. after 60 seconds the reef elemental becomes a water elemental again)if you want it to last for 60 seconds then put the value as 60.00
Duration - Normal (means how fast you want the water elemental to morph into the reef elemental)Its up to you maybe 1 seconds so you put there 1.00

Nina

Reaction score
Hello,

Thanks all of you, I think it works now, later on the day I'm going to test it with a friend. I let you guys know if it works or not.

Nina

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.