Custom UI goes invisible?

bananaHUNT

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
Heya, I've been trying to make a custom UI, and so far it's going well.
Just the last tile (HumanUITile04) is causing a problem. I've done everything like the other tiles (which work perfectly), only this one is invisible ingame.
The path I used is "UI\Console\Human\HumanUITile04.blp".
I'm pretty sure I have the correct Alpha Channels and everything, but I've attached the tile if that is any help.

Attachments

• HumanUITile04.tga
    128 KB · Views: 92

bananaHUNT

Reaction score
Shouldn't it be 24-bit? (It's 32). Other than that - beats me...

Nope.. I did all of them in 32 bit, but give me a minute and I'll try in 24 bit.
EDIT; No, 24 bit also makes it invisible (and so does 16). :(

bananaHUNT

Reaction score
Up; This guy seems to have the same problem: http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61822& and solved it..
I finally found the probleme source, the texture extraction of original skin have a wrong resolution.
Though I have no idea what that means and with just 5 posts in 2007 I doubt he'll respond to any PM's.
Besides I think I've got the right resolution, because I extracted it straight from the original Human console.

bananaHUNT

Reaction score
Bump; No one looks past the 4th page and I still have no clue what the problem is :(

GooS

Azrael
Reaction score
Christ, I made an UI a long time ago had the exact same problem, and solved it somehow, but can't remember how, are you converting them to .blp? or keeping them .tga when importing? one of my tiles needed to stay .tga cus it hated me, don't know if it was number 4 though.
Oh found it, scroll down a bit on this page, its under a spoiler:
Here it is actually

That UI works, don't know what I did though, sry, ill see if I can find the map and see whats special about tile4

Ill be back

bananaHUNT

Reaction score
Christ, I made an UI a long time ago had the exact same problem, and solved it somehow, but can't remember how, are you converting them to .blp? or keeping them .tga when importing? one of my tiles needed to stay .tga cus it hated me, don't know if it was number 4 though.

THANK YOU!! I converted all the files to .blp, but when i imported this one as a .tga and adjusted the Game Interface it works! :D +rep!!

Extremedesyr

Reaction score
XP Bar and Unit queue

Awesome! Thanks for this Thread, its an annoying issue :banghead:
I'm having trouble with the XP Bar and Unit queue, wich others dont seem to have. any solutions?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.