damage on line point

X.Terror.X

Reaction score
ive got some problem with damage on a whole line so if u got ur line
|--------------| with a begin and end ofcourse i want to damage the whole line constantly so they cannot pass it

ive made a lightning buff from region to region and now iwant to damage the full line constantly whould be probly like every sec of the game and turn the trigger off when u dont need it anymore

so without dealing 10000x circle damage i want 1 big line damage

but the problem i got is i cant use a region to kill
ive got a unit that pulls the lightning to reg 1 to reg 2 so if the unit is half way moving the damage should be on alredy

so a trigger that deals line damage from point to a other given point is what i need anyone got suggestions how i can solve this problem?

Summoned

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Line Damage
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Distance = (Distance between Point_A and Point_B)
      • Set Angle = (Angle from Point_A to Point_B)
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to (Integer((Distance / 50.00))), do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Point_C = (Point_A offset by ((Real((Integer A))) x 50.00) towards Angle degrees)
          • Set Temp_Damage_Targets = (Units within 100.00 of Point_C matching (SOME DEFINED CONDITION IF NECESSARY))
          • Unit Group - Add all units of Temp_Damage_Targets to Damage_Targets
          • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_Temp_Damage_Targets)
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Point_C)
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Damage_Targets and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Set life of (Picked unit) to ((Life of (Picked unit)) - 666.00)
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_Damage_Targets)

X.Terror.X

Reaction score
sorry that im so stupid ive fixed in a other way but tnxs anyway if this doesnt work urs will

Trigger:
  • Events
    • Time - Every 0.50 seconds of game time
    • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 10, do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Unit - Cause Pudgy_unit[1] to damage circular area after 0.00 seconds of radius 100.00 at ((Center of C4 <gen>) offset by (Real((((Integer((Distance between (Center of C4 <gen>) and (Position of Pudgy_unit[1])))) / 10) x (Integer B)))) towards (Angle from (Center of C4 <gen>) to (Position of Pudgy_unit[1])) degrees), dealing 99999.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal

mabye hard to read but what i do is picking 10 pieces from point to point and do it X the integer that are also 10 pieces so u got 1/10 of length 2/10 of the length ect'

tnxs alot anyway....

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.