Dark Summoning animation

Xan_Kriegor

I can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I've been messing around with the base item ability Dark Summoning, and I've noticed a small problem. Using Art - Effect I can change what it displays where the target unit gets teleported from, and using Art - Missile Art I can change the missile that travels from beginning to end, but what I can't seem to change is the green glow that it does when the target arrives at the caster. Is there any way to change it so I can have a different effect show when the unit arrives?

Xan_Kriegor

Reaction score
Sorry I took so long to respond (I don't think this counts as thread necromancy yet, only been a week and a few days). Previously I had the Art - Target line blank, and it made the green glow. I just tested what you said (changed it to something else), and it still makes the green glow. Anyone else have ideas?

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
Sorry to burst your bubbles but the art of the green glow is hard coded and cannot be changed.

Xan_Kriegor

Reaction score
So it's hardcoded...

Alright, thanks for the info. I guess I'll just have to deal with the green glow :(

Shura

Reaction score
Well you could always try triggering everything so that you can control the effects.

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
That's really weird. I'd swear it worked when I tested it before I posted, but now it doesn't. Sorry... :nuts:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.