Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
d3ef5bb22cee721a2587d805c71881.gif

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
SWEET
My sister in law wanted to go to chuck e cheese for her bday. She figured it would give her 4 year old something to do besides bug everyone. They didn't have DDR - they had a different kind of dance machine. but MAN she was on it for like 2 hours. Wouldn't get off. Little kids kept comin to see if she was done yet and askin their daddies stuff like, oh, daddy....she's still playing? and daddies were like, ya baby, she's still playing. DAMN. later she was like, oh I didn't even SEE little kids, just arrows LOL. And then she said, come on, they can go ride the up and down helicopter, this is the only game here for me LOLOLOLOL

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
@Jen: They had PUMP IT UP. Its the 4 outside panels and the middle. All chuckie cheeses' have em' :( ( I hate them )

img_1_312.jpg

Anyways, thats kick ass, lol :D

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Thats awesome :D

I once played DDR... I totally sucked. I would buy it for PS2 with the pad instead of having to goto an arcade.

It's a good game :)

1JadedJen

Reaction score
Thanks DDR
that's what it was
DUDE
we hated the way the floor was set up, threw us all kinds of off. Especially that center square
LOL
just somethin about center squares that SUXORS

I know DDR won't know the answer to this question....but has anyone had any problems with the soft at home pads for ddr? My UP arrow is funky and half the time doesn't register. Just wondering if there is a way to fix this or if I have to buy a new one

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
1JadedJen said:
I know DDR won't know the answer to this question....but has anyone had any problems with the soft at home pads for ddr? My UP arrow is funky and half the time doesn't register. Just wondering if there is a way to fix this or if I have to buy a new one

Yes, you have to buy a new one now. I have 6 soft pads that dont work. Its because you step on them too hard xD

I brake things to easly ( I broke that machine I got like 3 weeks after getting it, lmfao. So I sold it xD )

1JadedJen

Reaction score
Yes, I admit, when I first got the game I stomped the freak outta that pad. My sister in law is even worse...it's like an elephant playin the game. She lives on the second floor in an apartment building and her lower neighbors have told her she has to ask them if she wants to play the game LOL And when she does ask, they usually keep her down to half an hour.

But, I have gotten better with the whole stomp thing. So yea, could be time to get a new one. Thanks DDR, I figured you would have said...I have my own whole machine in the garage...I do not use your simple lil home pads! How much did you get for your machine?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.