Destiny RPG Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im_On_56k

Hm...
Reaction score
New Feature
This idea is from PwnThePanda

PwnThePanda has given me the idea to make a shovel, allowing you to dig up hidden items (outside of town, and not in hell).
You can know buy a shovel, and use the item outside of town and not in hell and if your in the right spot you might dig up something :D

Im_On_56k

Hm...
Reaction score
MAJOR UPDATE
This is good for the people who have played my map with the Learn Ability feature.
I made it load all the abilities at the beginning on the game, this makes it so when you chosoe an ability it doesn't lag. But you will have to wait aprox 30 seconds after the game it loaded for it all to load. But this is way better than having everyone lag after choosing a new ability for 5 secs.

Im_On_56k

Hm...
Reaction score
Battle Arena
I have fixed a bug, that when you entered, and exited the battle arena, player 8 pink (friendly) would be treated as an enemy, making you auto target them in town, make your hero unable to attack move, due to the trigger i have that won't let you attack your allies or pink.

Im_On_56k

Hm...
Reaction score
Items
The prices on weapons have rose greatly. Some new weapons have been added that are a low cost enableing the player to still buy a weapon.
I have changed the intelligence heros weapons, due to that 1 attribute = 3attack, and the weapons let them gain the same as the damage example

A strength hero item gave 20 bonus damage.
A intelligence hero item gave 20 bonus intelligence.

But since 1 attribute = 3attack

The intelligence hero was really giving the hero 60 attack, plus the bonus mana.

These items were more balanced.

Creeps
It now takes longer to gain levels, due to i lowered the level on all the creeps by a bit, this will make the inn and experiance rate change more effective making the player use it more.

Some creeps gold bounty was lowered to balance the game.

Im_On_56k

Hm...
Reaction score
Creep System
This idea is from Shadowy Fear and Alexander
Creeps now spawn at a random time, between 7 and 13.
Possible times for creeps to spawn: 7,8,9,10,11,12,13

Items

I have banaced some more intelligence hero items. Mostly ring of mana, that gave +45 mana at level 3, giving a total of 135 attack for a intelligence her for a 1800$ item.

Im_On_56k

Hm...
Reaction score
New Feature

The game will now have seasons, changing over aprox every 15 minutes, each seasons has special features to it, letting you do other stuff you can't in other seasons and more.

Tribes

There will be a total of 6 tribes, each tribe has an alliance with another tribe, a total of 3 tribe alliances.
You can alliance with a tribe that lets you access to more items, quests, and you can hire mercenaries from the tribe and lots more.

Im_On_56k

Hm...
Reaction score
Items
I am completely redoing the items, and making new items and more.
Items will now have better names, enhanced tooltips describing the history of the item, what it grants, and how many times it can be upgraded.
I am also making an equip system, letting you only have:
1 weapon
1 shield
1 helmet
1 boots
1 vest(chest armor)
1 Misc

This will make the game more realistic and skillful, as i will be redoing the items as I have said, making it balanced.

Im_On_56k

Hm...
Reaction score
Random Item Drop
A random item drop system has been added, now creeps have a chance of dropping random items, more powerful items are a less chance to drop, as weaker items are a higher chance to get, also there is the chance that the creep will not drop an item at all.

Im_On_56k

Hm...
Reaction score
Guide
When your in the town of Roscu, and type -guide a dialog will appear with a list of places.
Click on the button where you wish to go and your hero will begin walking there.

This is helpful for people new to the game and not knowing where to go.

Im_On_56k

Hm...
Reaction score
Camera
You can now have the camera follow your hero or hang loosely(default camera)

You can type -follow for the camera to follow your hero.
You can type -regular for the camera to hang loosely.

The camera hangs loosely by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.