Diablo II (Something's wrong?)

Anything.

Reaction score
First, I see this message when I log onto my account:

"Your account has been closed[8]"

Is there any reason for this? I've been playing on my account, though. And then when I make a new account it says:

"This CD key you are currently using is disabled from playing realm games. You may continue playing the game in Single Player and Open Battlenet."

What's going on? ;)

Sargon

Reaction score
Someone stole your key? I don't know. Assuming there isn't anything you're not telling us here (¬.¬), then someone else must have been using your CD-key.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Sargon said:
Someone stole your key? I don't know. Assuming there isn't anything you're not telling us here (¬.¬), then someone else must have been using your CD-key.

No, if someone stole it it would say "Your CD key is currently being used by Sargon". I thikn his CD key has ben blocked and needs a new game. He must have done something bad. Or someone with your CD key must have.

Sargon

Reaction score
Pineapple said:
No, if someone stole it it would say "Your CD key is currently being used by Sargon". I thikn his CD key has ben blocked and needs a new game. He must have done something bad. Or someone with your CD key must have.

The latter there is basically what I meant. Sorry for being vague :p

Anything.

Reaction score
I haven't done anything wrong :( Unless you count making a Melee Sorc, but that's not a crime :)

I WANT TO PLAY DIABLO :(

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Anything. said:
I haven't done anything wrong :( Unless you count making a Melee Sorc, but that's not a crime :)

I WANT TO PLAY DIABLO :(

Melee Sorc?! Good GOd man, how can you live with your self! No wonder you were booted! JK. But the game is cheap, you could go buy a new copy for like 20 dollars. And im in canada so should be cheaper in the US.

H

hance

lol if u didn't do anything
PERHaps you've been getting on and off and on and off selecting characters too fast
and u get blocked
cuz i did before.
also
if u spam u get blocked
but im guessing it's just temporaray

lol U are probably playing right now

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Hance, my computer exploded when reading that message. I had to upgrade my noob-grammar card :p

But anyways, if you didn't truely do anything wrong, then contact Blizzard. Worth a try.

If they say some Bullcrap response, or you know you hacked, duped, scammed, etc., then shut up and get a new copy ;)

But an Enchantress is a MAJOR crime. It just ruins the point ;)

But if you are good, they can pwn. Anyways, good luck with this.

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
Melee sorcs are teh shiznat! In rpg games I always try to make a mismatched combo work, because it's fun and sometimes it really pays off and your character is really good. Oh man, haven't played D2 in soooo long. I know it's outdated but it was soooo fun. I might buy again tomorrow :rolleyes:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.