Different Amounts (Variables)

Turnip

Reaction score
Hello,

As you can see in my Avatar, I am making a Lord Of The Rings RPG(Currently un-named) and I need some help. How do I make it so I can have different amounts (more than two) and appear and a multiboard? Let me explain:
You know how there is gold and lumber? Well I need it to be (just examples) Rocks, Metal, Books, DVDs. I have different uses for them like buying things and useing abilities. I know you use variables, I am just not exactly sure. Also, how do I make it appear in a multiboard for you to know?

Reaction score
There is tutorial about multiboard in here. There he explains about using variables in multiboard.

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
Turnip said:
Hello,

As you can see in my Avatar, I am making a Lord Of The Rings RPG(Currently un-named) and I need some help. How do I make it so I can have different amounts (more than two) and appear and a multiboard? Let me explain:
You know how there is gold and lumber? Well I need it to be (just examples) Rocks, Metal, Books, DVDs. I have different uses for them like buying things and useing abilities. I know you use variables, I am just not exactly sure. Also, how do I make it appear in a multiboard for you to know?

Beware because Lord of the Rings RPG already exists in Warcraft 3. Find a new name maybe.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.