Driving: funniest things seen

Dtere

Administrator
Reaction score
So anyways, i went on a 1700 mile trip over the weekend, and to keep myself entertained i looked at all the traffic to find something funny about it, or the places i stopped at along the way. So here's a few of the things i saw:

1. The rain had just stopped as i was driving between Bozeman, Montana, and Billings, Montana. Soon afterward i found myself driving down a mountain pass to see a motorcycle and its driver on the side of the road (on the shoulder). So i think nothing of it, and pass him by in the far lane. As i go down the mountain, i see two semi trucks behind me. Both are side by side flying down the mountain. So I keep an eye on my mirror to see what unfolds. I figured one would slow down and pass in the far lane, but nope... they both kept coming down side by side. Soon i see the motorcyclist turn around to get his face full of water from the semi near him. I had to laugh for a good minute over that one.

2. As i was driving back to Denver, i had to take a stop in Sheridan, Wyoming to use the bathroom. This place was designed like a gas station log house. It was one of the coolest gas stations i had ever seen. So I walk in say Hello to the clerk and walk to the mens bathroom. As i walk up to the yernal there's a sign above it that says
"Do not put things in the yernal, this includes:
- No chewing tobacco
- No cigerrettes
- No gum
- No guns
Whew, i know the next time i stop by a gas station i'll be throwing my gun into a yernal.

3. In this last one I was sitting in a truck stop in Wheatland, Wyoming. It just so happens that i had the window seat, and a clear view of the interstate outside. So, i watch a cop pull over a tow truck. I'm not thinking much of this one either, the cop is just randomly pulling over a guy for speeding i take it. My dinner comes, and i'm still watching this scene outside on the interstate. As i start to eat, I realize that the cop didn't pull the tow truck over to give him a ticket. I guess for some unknown reason, the cop pulled him over, so he could 'tow' the cop car into town.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.