WIP Duo - Team Tactical Survival

Justice-BR

Reaction score
I present you, my personal project

Duo - Team Tactical Surival.

Is quite simple.

Get a friend, control a hero, both of you. Fight creeps so they don't reach your goal area, if they reach your team lose your life.
When team has no lives left, they're defeated, The last team stand wind the round.
The team who win 3 times won the game.

Also each Hero has his own full AI controled "offensive generator", a tower like building to disrupt all other enemy teams.

Spend Gold to buy itens for your hero, so you get stronger.
Spend Silver to improve your tower, crippling more and more your enemies.

Features
* Play agains other five duos. Until 12 players per game.
* Lots of original heroes to try off.
* Main focus on controling your hero
* AI controled offensive generator, so dont need to aim any offensives.
* Custom bounty system (silver and gold)..
* You gain gold when you or your ally kill a creep, also you gain a banous amount every "wave" of creeps
* You gain silver anytime a enemy hero dies, making offensives yet more powerful and present. Also, you gain silver every three "waves" of creeps.
* Remade Leveling system, you can actually reach the maximum level wich is 50".
* Custom item systems: Forge (use minerals to improve armor, shields and weapons) and Enchant (use gems to empower weapons, rings and staffs)
* Single player/single team mode: to practice and/or kill time

W.I.P
Terrain: 100% done, yet coulduse more "dooading" to fill some empty space and more flavour, will focus more when v1.0 come out.

Triggers: 90% done. Working on multiboard right now.

Heroes: 75%. So far, 24 heroes done, none of them stressly balanced. All triggered spells should work.

Art: 0%, didn't get time to run after a good preview image, loading screen image or good minimap.

Recruiting?
Not really right now, i could use a loading screen :thup: and other artwork support, but for all other things i'm always accepting suggestions and ideas

Problems until now...
Imported stuff are a problem. I've planed 36 heroes, with a lot of imported models. But the size of the map goes up to space, making hard to host pubs to download.
Maybe I will add them gradually, with updates.

Also, the terraining needs polishing, i mean, it's ungly right now, need more eye candy.

Terrain Screenshots
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

I'm aceppting sugestions to make it better looking

see ya

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.