Dynamite TD (V. 1.6 BETA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outbreak191

Reaction score
I just tested 1.6 on Bnet and comments I have are:

-Its too hard, I died on level 10

-The frog destryed about 5 towers when I accidently blocked while building anti-air towers, I don't even think you need the frog to go through before air levels

-The tileset is a bit dreary, I never really liked dark red especially not when its everywhere

-You need a minimap image, lots of people joined and then left after the dl saying "it doesnt even have a preview image"

-Apart from that I think it was pretty good. I like how all towers start off the same price and you cant build better towers only upgrade existing ones.

I could make a minimap image for you but theres no guarante it will be small in file size.

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips. :D

What mode did you have it on? (I've changed the difficulty a bit).

The frog is a timed event, so he goes through all the time. (Sorry about your towers, but you get refund just in case). I was thinking about changing the tileset... but I couldn't think of what to change it to. (Any suggestions?)

EDIT: This is also a bump... (V. 1.8 is now available)!

Karawasa

Element Tower Defense
Reaction score
I don't think I have ever seen 5 bumps in a row from the same person :0. BUT, they are huge time periods apart so its totally acceptable.

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
[Off topic]

You know, it's a "Member project", and the posts come from the member that started it.
Seems ok to me, regardless of how long in between.

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
I know this didn't get very much interest the very first time I released it, but I've decided to give it another go.

Recently, i've been fixing all of my errors and bugs, since I didn't know much about memory leaks and stuff like that before, but I decided to insert minigames into it, and i'm going to give the game more of a storyline and plot.

Currently, I only have 1 minigame, and I need more ideas. The updated version (with the minigame) is attached. (Currently minigames are played every fifth level (5,10,15...)).

Attachments

• Dynamite TD 2.0.w3x
    180.7 KB · Views: 181
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.