Editing Locust?

Evil Seal

Reaction score
Well yesterday I ran into a problem when i was making a spell that create a bunch of murlocs that attacks the target enemy. I made them Locust because i didn't wan't them to be controlled by the player neither to see their HP bars. But now they run in lumps and that look extremely ugly. It seems like they have no pathing, but they should have? Can some one help me to fix this? Is there anyway to edit the Locust abillity or a way to make them run like a troop more than a lump.

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
I don't believe so.
You could just make a trigger like (rough):
Code:
Event
    selects a unit
Conditions
    selected unit = murloc
Actions
    deselect unit
It won't be as pretty, but basically works.

Evil Seal

Reaction score
Yeah, i have had the idea of deselecting them... Well if there isn't any other way. Thx WolfieeifloW :)

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
I don't believe there's anyway to edit Locust.
It's not in the Object Editor anywhere that I can see.

keychup

Reaction score
try setting their movement type to fly. flying units and ground units behave differently when moving. you'll notice that flying units travel in circles while ground units cluster together.

Narks

Vastly intelligent whale-like being from the stars
Reaction score
i believe there is a way to make units uncontrollable by adding a ward classification or something

you should ask for how to make units uncontrollable, rather then how to fix the problems with locust

kadun

Reaction score
Well yesterday I ran into a problem when i was making a spell that create a bunch of murlocs that attacks the target enemy. I made them Locust because i didn't wan't them to be controlled by the player neither to see their HP bars. But now they run in lumps and that look extremely ugly. It seems like they have no pathing, but they should have? Can some one help me to fix this? Is there anyway to edit the Locust abillity or a way to make them run like a troop more than a lump.

you can use a different model for your locust ability, but it's under unit editor, cause the locust ability only sets your locusts dmg and such, i've done that by myself

Here's an idea for the spells, if it wasn't was you were searching for, tell me mroe specific View attachment Murlock King.w3x

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.