RPG Elemental Legends RPG

Reaction score
Elemental Legends
Created by TriggerHappy187​

Introduction

Elemental Legends is in fact a RPG, though there aren't many of it's kind. It gives you the chance to make your hero through breeding with other elements (this feature will be explained later). It gives the player vast options for hero building thus increasing the lasting appeal of this game, and thats one of the hopefully many reasons that this game will attract more players. Elemental Legends will have a Save and Load system to carry your hero from game to game. Another aspect of the game will be items and spells, in which you can pick spells and combine items, but we will get to more of that later.

Tiers

This "idea" was taken from the rather old Elemental RPG. It allows breeding to be much more safe and provide better results, seeing as you will only be allowed to breed with another element from your Tier.

Your tier defines what "level" of breeding your on. You start out as a tier 1, meaning you haven't breed at all. Once you breed with another element you will be upgraded into a tier two element. I will not state the max amount of tiers I am planning to make because the list will grow. Though each tier takes about 2-3x longer to make than the previous one.

Spell Selection

Unlike a of lot RPG's, you are given your spells to learn from the start, that is a feature I really dislike. Spell Selection will be quite big in this game, though there are restrictions to selecting your spells. You may only learn spells that are from your element(s) and some restrictions will apply depending on what tier your elemental being is currently at.

Spells may be purchased at shops or even found from killing enemies.

Breeding

Breeding is the key feature to this RPG. You may breed with other elements to make your favorite combination of elements from which you can purchase different kind of spells. There are also no restrictions on what element you can breed with, and with that, increasing the amount of combinations you can make. Believe me when I say there will be a lot of combinations.

Tier one has 8 elements, they are the base elements, they can all breed with each other. Which brings me to tier two that is made up of 44 elements, that are created from the 8 base elements..the list will go on.

Item Sets

There will be no restrictions on items, and what items you can carry like a regular RPG with swords/staffs etc. But there will be item combinations, this allows you to combine your items :)rolleyes:) into one item. This happens when you find all the specified items of a certain set.

Map Progress

Here will be the maps current state in progress.

• Tiers : 2 Completed
  • Elements : 44 Completed
  • Scripting: Estimated 35%
  • Spells: 1 Completed
  • Items: 7 Completed

Screenies

base.JPG

Feedback!!!

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Seems like a neat idea; I'm really wanting to see the outcome of this map in the future. I do see your perspective on the Tiers being very, very, very complex. Especially when it comes to the higher level tiers that involve hundreds, maybe, thousands of elemental combinations.

Other than that, keep going. Looking forward to playing.

CaptDeath

Reaction score
oh i see your basing it off of that well im sure itll be great cause your great map maker

Reaction score
I'm going to release the map with Tier 3 as max, and maybe build tier 4 a little each version.

If i do ever get to tier 4, there will be 400+ combos.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
This seems like elemental rpg kinda...

Reaction score
I played elemental rpg once, a while back, and the idea just came back to my head.

I'm adding different features in to make it not just be a remake of it, ideas would be great.

Vamp1re

Reaction score
well, u should add a custom inventory and add restrinctions bout items (1 weap, 1 armor, etc)

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
Reaction score
Well i for one loved elemental rpg, but it was sorta noobish, no color codes, bad item discriptions, bad spells, and not much help for the noobs, and extreamly bad terrain. Now if you fix those in this and make it better this will be a very good map.

Reaction score
Well the RPG isn't going to have cinematic terrain, but it definitely won't be as bad as any of the SomeWhiteGuy's map terrains.

The save/Load is color coded.

Spells will all be triggered. (vJASS)

Quest menu will have info on the map, for noobs.

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Well the RPG isn't going to have cinematic terrain, but it definitely won't be as bad as any of the SomeWhiteGuy's map terrains.

The save/Load is color coded.

Spells will all be triggered. (vJASS)

Quest menu will have info on the map, for noobs.
ehhhh question how can you trigger spells seems kinda imposible :confused: well gl

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
If triggering spells seems impossible, then you have a lot to learn about map making.
Ya if triggering spells seems impossible then you need to do a little research. Triggering spells, isnt very hard. Simple ones that is.. Im not very good at triggering spells, mostly because gui isnt very good at it, and im still trying to learn jass...

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
Hey you should keep us updated on this project! I think this will be a great game, so what all is going on with it.

Reaction score
Don't worry, i'm still working on it.

Though I have been busy lately and usually only work on it on the weekends.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.