Elfhame: Calamity!

BlargIAmDead

Reaction score
Over the last few months, my new work schedule (damn our capitalist system!) has slowed all my Warcraft projects to a crawl. But this week, my uncle borrowed my laptop for a business trip...and when he came back, he lost the CD drive!

But I've been working on this map since this summer, and I refuse to see it thrown out because of my relatives' incompetence. So: I am re-releasing the "Elfhame" map, unprotected, and asking for your help. Apparently, there are still some issues with unit balance, moving the Light Elf pavillion, and of course with the Dark Elf "Burning Blades" tech. Anyone who submits a new version (label as "elfhame v.4" or similar) with corrections will recieve +rep, and if I like the corrections enough to incorporate them into the planned Elfhame campaign, you will recieve credit if and when it is released.

The original thread can be found here: http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=41075

P

Pyros

I'll dl it later tonightand give it a shot. I'll let ya know what happens.

BlargIAmDead

Reaction score
OK, after two months I've decided to pull the map for the moment. Anyone who had comments or suggestions is still free to post them, but I'm going to focus right now on my Murloc and Lucifer campaigns. Thanks to everyone for their participation (you know who you are), and I'll see you around on the forums!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.