WIP Essence War

ZeroThirteen

Reaction score
Essence War
by ZeroThirteen (Dark_Resurrect on Azeroth)

Story
For thousands of years, the world was powered by mystical energies called "essences". There were various types of essences, each with unique properties. When combined, the essences became new types of energies with different properties. As man and other types of intelligent live developed, they began taking essences from the earth and using them to craft wondrous things, such as powerful magic and potions. Over time, the essences began to dwindle in numbers. Now, only a little is left. Two opposing forces debate what to do with it: use it to create more essences, or take it for themselves and use what's left to create an artifact so powerful that they can rule the world for eternity?

Features:
The essences spawn in and around the center of the map. They can be retrieved and put together in something called an "essence furnace". The results can be used for one of a few things:
  • Creating monsters to use in battle
  • Crafting items, such as enchanted swords and throwable potions
  • Creating spells that your hero uses
  • Building defensive towers
The objective of the game is to destroy the other team's essence furnace, thus rendering them unable to use the essences.

Progress:
[||||||||||] - Terrain (100%)
[||||||||||] - Units (10%)
[||||||||||] - Essence System (4%)

Screenshots:
Screen1.jpg
Screen2.jpg
Screen3.jpg
Screen4.jpg

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
This sounds pretty interesting. I like the simplicity of the objectve (kill base) and the uses of the Essence Furnace sound like they'll make the game more interesting. Can't wait for screenshots :D

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
yes very interesting... just like using atanor. er...~ mana khemia

ZeroThirteen

Reaction score
Update: We have screenshots! :shades:
Sorry for no in-game action yet... but I'm sure the terrain will please for now.

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
now i am confused....from screenshot... but it is too early to judge!, keep up the good work. because all of your essence are belong to I(me). cheers~!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.