RPG Eudemons Online ORPG

Joshman_09

Reaction score
eudemons-online-logo.jpg

Brought to you by: Shankz

History - Based of the mmorpg Eudemons Online, up until now people have lived peacefully in the land of yartland, However lately there has been random attacks by demons and monsters throwing the land into chaos.

Game Play - You will have one hero, options of male or female, 3 classes - Warrior,Mage,Paladin,Max level 140, when a piece of gear is equiped it will disappear from your inventory and appear on a multiboard displaying hp/mana/gear(6 pieces)/gold/level,you will have a special inventory area you can access from anywhere by a click of a button to stash other items.

Citys - There will be about 10 citys with certain levels reccomended per city. Each city will have its mayor or leader that runs it and will have many npc's with quests to do.

Items- There will be many items through out the map, main ones consisting of gear. There will be 8 levels of equipment which you can improve too.

Monsters/Bosses - In each area there will be about 4-5 types of monsters. For type of monsters there will be 3 different bosses 1,2,3 levels higher than the normal, which with luck will drop various special items.There will also be multiple mini bosses and bosses throught the game as u complete quests and explore.

Other Features - This map will include a -save/load code. Its still up for debate on wether there will be voice acting or not,Pk will be alloud in all areas besides questing or low level areas. Will include special godship quest allowing u to gain extra skills or power ups.

Progress - Sadly this project is fairly new and probally wont have a beta version for a couple months. Im hoping for this spring. I mainly am posting this for critism or ideas or even people who want to help.

If you want to help? - I could use all the help people are willing to offer. mainly modelers,people good at making custom skills, or people to terrian(i kinda blow at it) really im open for anyone willing to help.

Thanks all - joshman_09 a.k.a. Shankz

Cheers:D

Edit: Lately ive been working pretty hard on this, Got alot of the terrain done. Hoping to have some screen shots up here before the new year. :)

Progress

Terrain: |||||||||| - 80% :)
Doodads: ||--||||||| - 25%
Units: |||||--|||| - 55%
Regions: |||||||||| - 100% :D:D:D
Spells: --||||||||| - 5% :(
Items: --||||||||| - 5% :(
Triggers: |||||||||| - 40%

Ive been working pretty hard at this for almost a week now. I think i have a couple good screenies for u guys =]

MiniMap.png

Here is a picture of the minimap, Lots of extra space to add on :p(map size 224x224

FightvsOgreBoss.png

And this is a screenie of the male warrior class fighting a lvl 37 Ogre Boss while being surrounded by Ogre spawns.

Its been a while since my last update so heres a lil somethin for you guys :)

World:
FullMap.png

0) Starting Location, Players can pick female or male; warrior,mage or paladin classes.

1) - 1st Town: Cronus
Reccomended Levels: 1-15
Holds many quests and shops for begging hereos.
Monsters:
Madbull - Level 1: An fierce bull looking creature that is usually harmless but will strike if startled.
GreenGiant - Level 5: A huge beast that is very territorial and will strike any time.
Bullwig - Level 8: A mild creature, probally one of the less scared monsters but the most sneaky.
Gnome - Level 10: Angry creatures very hateful...
Dragonkin - 15: Scary looking beasts. Known as the "Curse of Cronus"

2) - Elven City
Reccomended Levels 15-35
Fairly small peaceful village.
Monsters:
GreenDevil - Level 15: Tricky little beasts, will do anything to snatch some golds from you.
Eyeballs - Level 22: Rather clueless creatures. Alone they are nothing but in swarms can kill.
Banshee - Level 25: Dark Swordswomans who will try to saduce you into death.
Satyr - Level 27: Cult of Elven City. These creatures perform various rituals that can be very painful.
Orge - Level 35: Giant beats that rule southern Elven City. These are too be feared.

3) - Gobi Desert
Reccomended Levels 35-55
A poor village in the middle of a desert filled with various creatures.
Monsters:
BigFang - Level 35: Vultures. Will eat anything that can fit in thier mouths.
Golem - Level 40:protective beings, Travel in packs and will defend each other.
Lizard - Level 45: Suttle monsters. usually dont attack unless feel threatened.
Ghost Knight - Level 50: Knights with no master who vouw to kill all.
Wyvern - Fierce beasts who attack anything that moves, Also defenders of the Entrance to Dragons Cave.

4) - Darkmarsh
Reccomended Levels 60-75
Shelterd area afraid to step outside.
Monsters:
Trogolothes - Level 60: Weird creatures....No one knows much about them.
Ghost - Level 65: Spooky monsters who enjoy scaring people.
Dead Knights - Level 70: Knights who've betrayed thier kingdom and fell down the path of despair.
Warlock - Level 75: Rejected by society becuase of thier magic they return with a vengance.

5) - Icyland
Reccomended Levels 75-90
Frozen village thats adapted to the cold.
Monsters:
Dwarf Apes - Level 75: Frozen Monkeys who can get very angry very fast.
IceDemon - Level 80: Ice Cold Demons who refer to the icy barrens as home.
Yeti - Level 85: Giant beats covered in snow ready to fight at any moment.
Orc - Level 90: Dressed in frozen blue armor obviously ready to strike even in this cold.

6) - Island
Reccomended Levels 70-90
A remote small village on the beach of a lonely island.
Monsters:
FishDemon - Level 70: After being hunted by fisherman these fish strike back.
Dinothere - Level 75: Rare creatures in the northern Island that resemble dinosuars.
Axe Demon - Level 80: Strong demons who wield sharp axes.
Spiders - level 85: Dangerous creatures that live in the middle of the island.
Spider Queen - Level 90: Rarely ever seen this beast is said to drop some of the most amazing items in Yartland.

7) - Catamaze
Reccomended Levels 90-115
A Dark maze filled with various monsters, said those who enter never get out.
Monsters:
Beserker - Level 95: A buff deranged warrior who wishes the world would die.
Lost Siren - Level 105: Said to be the wives of the Beserker, after being betrayed they also resort to violence.
Silent Knight - Level 110: Nothing is known about these creatures other the fact they are very offensive.

8) - Dragon's Cave
Reccomended Levels 100+
Caved filled with 4 types of dragons leading to the Dragon King.
Monsters:
FireDragon - Level ?: Vicous fire breathing dragon.
IceDragon - Level ?: Frozen dragon not afraid to destroy someone.
ThunderDragon - Level ?: Evil dragon ready to strike.
EarthDragon - Level ?: Its slow moving and lack of care makes it seem harmless...but is it?
Dragon King - Level ?: King of all Dragons! Destroy him for various goods and items.

9) - Divine World
Reccomended Levels 120+
World of where the Gods reside..Said hereos can travel here to earn godship powers themselfs. However no one knows how to get there or what lies there waiting.

10) - Frozen Burrow
Reccomended Levels 100+
Home of the demon queen Deborah seek her treasure if you dare.
Monsters:
Glacial Bugs - Level Unknown: Small bugs that can pack a sting.
Scorpie - Level 100+: The 1st guard of Deborah, carrys the Scorp-Key.
Eros - Level 100+: 2nd Guard of Deborah has primarily huge defense. Carrys the E-Key.
Agros - Level 100+: 3rd guard of Deborah, has primarily huge attack. Carrys the Atk-Key
Dima - Level 100+: Final guard of Deborah, Doesnt have much stats but will steal life.
Queen Deborah - Level 100+: Queen of Deborah. A huge worm-like creature, doesnt have much health but hits like a truck.

11) - Rotten Spechular
Reccomended Levels 100+
Birth place of the Defiler.
Monsters:
Rot Walker - Level 100+: This monster can not be simply killed. it has to be lured to the pool of blood in order to die.
Wailing Banshee - Level 100+: Wife of the Defiler. When he decent into darkness...so did she.
Black Knight - Level 100+: The most loyal knight of the Defiler.
Defiler - Level 100+: After joining with the demons he has changed so much and has become something to be feared.

12) - Raphael's Tomb
Reccomended Levels 100+
Tomb of Raphael, Said that his ghost still lingers with vengance.
Monsters:
Exploders - Level ?: Insanely fast creature that explode on death.
Maelstrom - Level 100+: An evil lich said to be trying to ressurect Raphael.
Raphael - Level 100+: It seems we were too late and Hes been ressurected. Kill him before he can reek havoc on the world.

13) - Duskwolf Cliff
Reccomended Levels ???
An uncharted area in the moutains. only a bit is known...
Monsters:
Venom Spiders: About 100x worst then the spiders on island.

14) - Inventory
You can send items here when your out of inventory space and send items back when u need them.

15) - Babel Tower
Reccomended Levels Any
An area where the higher in levels you go, the more money can win.

16) - Steps of Fate.
Reccomened Levels 140
The final steps of fate. The edge of the world. Here lies God Himself: Maker of all. The Final boss. Good luck destorying him.

17) - Saxis's Hall
Reccomended Levels 50+
The hall of the evil do-er Saxis.
Monsters:
Saxis - Level 45: A strong combat warrior.

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
I love this mmo

also...

is Paladin not Palidan

hope see some shots soon :D

Joshman_09

Reaction score
yeah i play on Ny server every so often(lot of drama there lol)

on topic: thanks i always confuse the a and i in paladin lol, n yeah terrain is pretty much done just gotta add all the doodads n place some npcs then ill have some screenies up for ya guys =]

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
are you planning to do something like the real game, I mean, lots of maps and mobs and growth pets and so? :O

also, who you're thinking to use as pet? Faerie Dragon for example (M-Atk)?

Joshman_09

Reaction score
Not really sure yet, i probally wont add a pet system til after i get 1.0 up and get some feedback on it.

There will be mobs n what not. refined,unique,elite,super gears

sockets n what not.
if i do add a pet system its probally gona be like, when u compose a pet into another it gains exp. each lvl = star ya know? idk yet lol

Joshman_09

Reaction score
Bump, sorry for double post. Updated posted a couple screenies.

If i continue to work this hard i may have 1.0 up in january idk tho alot of items and skills to add =/

GOGETIA

Reaction score
sure if u need help i can help. I can terrain and i can do VERY simple triggering. Or if u want i can help and be in the think tank to brainstorm skills/items/miscellanious

shiFt

Reaction score
What exactly are those things the warrior is fighting in the screenshot? and where did you find the models?

Joshman_09

Reaction score
the smaller creatures are regular Ogres and the big one taking up most the screen is the "mini" boss Lvl 37 Ogre.

found em on hiveworkshop after searching "ogre"

Joshman_09

Reaction score
yeha i might have to make the bosses a bit smaller. As u can see the lvl 37 hogs almost all the screen -.-

GOGETIA

Reaction score
ya dude those ogre models are kinda sucky... i mean mabye its just the screenie but they kinda look like they are just drawn on

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
I can help with advanced GUI triggering, and some terrain :p

damdamboy

Reaction score
lol 3 maps and this is the 4th? u have too much free time don't u lol
but i hope to play this rpg soon...hope to see better looking monster :)
and more class if possible

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Yeah I'm involved in 3 maps.. But they're not contacting me or giving me anything to do. Basically I'm just on their map, for the sake of it...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.