Evil tricks to put in a map

G

G-reg

Lol. A map where the setting easy is really IMPOSSIBLE so all those lazy players who play a map on easy dont say it sucks because it was too easy (this has happened to me a billion times in the maps i create..)

Black Hawk

Reaction score
You can do this as a secretive crash:

Code:
Crash Message
    Events
        Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -crash as An exact match
    Conditions
    Actions
        Cinematic - Clear the screen of text messages for (All players)
        Game - Display to (All players) the text: Sorry, but <Game Name> has to Exit
        Wait 5.00 game-time seconds
        Trigger - Run Crash Game (ignoring conditions)

Code:
Crash Game
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit - Move <Your Unit> instantly to (Center of <Your Region>)
        Trigger - Run (This trigger) (ignoring conditions)

This is truly Evil. :EvilGrin:

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
oh come on. Everybodyd on this forum is corrupted and evil. You allready posted 6 sides full with evil tricks <.< You are evil. me too

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
1. you didn't read darkchaoselfs post ;) ?

2. hmmmm, maybe, but this time i was just joking :)

nanometre

Reaction score
Make a game named " Break the Barrels " where the only objective is to break all the barrels in the game . Then , make all barrels explosive and kill the unit that just broke the barrel , defeating it

T

Tyrael_IM

I have made a text trigger like on wow

shrink , expand , increase speed , increase size , revive , and others |Logic needed to use trigger editor|:D

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
I got new idea. Have the best item in the game drop .01% chance from final boss, and when some1 picks it up, have a trigger that makes the game have a fatal error. People would try and try and try for weeks trying to get and keep getting errors thinkin it would only happen once, but they would only get item 2 times since its so hard to get and give up.

Imagine the .01% and u get, and the game fatal errors. You'd think you'd be the unluckyist person on wc3.

A secret Lich level.

O GOD ROFLROFL lol elmst that made me laugh so hard XD.

Black Hawk

Reaction score
Make a trigger that can only be abused by Team 1, the team that knows the secrets, like a trigger that you can pass units from one player to another so you can pass the food limit which will make massive abuse.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.