Evil tricks to put in a map

Black Hawk

Reaction score
Or, you can do this:

You can do this as a secretive crash:

Code:
Crash Message
    Events
        Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -crash as An exact match
    Conditions
    Actions
        Cinematic - Clear the screen of text messages for (All players)
        Game - Display to (All players) the text: Sorry, but <Game Name> has to Exit
        Wait 5.00 game-time seconds
        Trigger - Run Crash Game (ignoring conditions)

Code:
Crash Game
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit - Move <Your Unit> instantly to (Center of <Your Region>)
        Trigger - Run (This trigger) (ignoring conditions)

This is truly Evil. :EvilGrin:

brandon11185

Reaction score
If the person says sumtin...like, noob..loser...bug..hax... They summon a level 100 creep (if possible) with unlimited hp and 9000-100000 Attack... And everything else maxed.The creep must be REALLY big and scary.With chaos damage!!!And a cut scene calling him a NOOB!

Black Hawk

Reaction score
If the person says sumtin...like, noob..loser...bug..hax... They summon a level 100 creep (if possible) with unlimited hp and 9000-100000 Attack... And everything else maxed.The creep must be REALLY big and scary.With chaos damage!!!And a cut scene calling him a NOOB!

Thats a good thing to call people, why do that anyways.

Black Hawk

Reaction score
Lol, so true.

BERY EVIL TRICK- Play beatles music!!!!

OFF TOPIC

Wow Brandon, 10 posts and -25 rep....All threads you made are closed.

Whoa.

LOL, Beatles music, so evil, I hope i dont play a map that plays that. I would delete the file instantly.

garet10

Reaction score
Inspired by this thread.

Share you evil tricks ^^. Preferably with a little description on wich category it is in.

Credits to AceHart and crazedcougar. As my first evil trick is to steal there own evil tricks without asking them.

Evil tricks to put in a map.

1. Item: Non working tome of power (By AceHart)<<<< this one but my edit ** The Tome of Power De-Levels you.** :p

Black Hawk

Reaction score
Memory Crash thing

Sorry for double posting but Read this:
Oh, I remembered.

THE MOST evil thing is the memory error message, which occasionally closes Warcraft in the middle of my game.

Especially, when I'm winning.

So...good. Damn, Blizzard is good. So good.

Hey, i know how to do that just attatch this evil model to a unit any time and boom, memory could not be read appears
This is truly Evil

Dl the evil staff model

Attachments

• Archmage Staff.mdx
    177 KB · Views: 248

garet10

Reaction score
Tomb of Forget

The Tome of Power makes you lose all your memory, now what was i doing now, stares at a screen with bright lights, but what is it???:confused:

chovynz

We are all noobs! in different states of Noobism!
Reaction score
I actually prefer no crashes as you can do more things that drive people crazy. If you crash the game or make it lag, then they either lose interest or just restart. I think the idea of evil things is for interest rather than turn you off the map.

Some evil ideas.

When they harvest gold and after dropping it off to their town hall, get the unit that has just done that to turn into a pink girl and run around randomly, yelling "I'm a pansy Pansy PANSY!" popping up over their heads for about 2 minutes.

Every time a unit is trained, make a random unit that is not the iconned/tooltipped unit.

Every 3 minutes at gameplay have an explosive team of neutral gnomes spawn and randomly pick a couple of buildings to attack.

Spawn a stampede of rabbits from one point on the edge of the map to another point, that get bigger the longer they travel. When they get to a certain size, they crush everything in their path...including units, trees and buildings.

Every random # minutes of gameplay flip the players cameras so its upside down.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but most of these just seem like a way to make people not play your map, not evil tricks. :p

P

Pe@nut

Create a metamorphosis spell with very good stats and tooltips. However it changes the hero into a giant CHICKEN.... so large that it blocks most of the map. something like +50 size.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Create a very dumb and repetitive soundset for a awesome unit. Make the unit say the same thing no matter what it is (attack, move etc). You could record some pretty hilarious things if you were up to it.

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
Sorry for double posting but Read this:

Hey, i know how to do that just attatch this evil model to a unit any time and boom, memory could not be read appears
This is truly Evil

Dl the evil staff model

well

It is easier to do with

local player boom = Player( -1 )

You don't need to increase your map size by 177 kB.

probably already said, but an item on the ground. As player approaches move it somewhere else.

And now we make that item a quest item

And make another item of that type that hasn't that behaviour ( of moving away ) and hide it under a biiig doodad ( eg a few bushes on scale 3.2 )

Then the player tries toget that item
but the item he'ld need is in reality another one - which you can simply click at^^

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
Here's a simple one:

Tell players they can do things, but they can't really do it.

Like, "Press -help" to receive help on the map. Only there is no -help trigger.

"Click an item to pick it up", but that does nothing but select an item.

Periodically place Goblin Land Mines in front of units.

Have Storm, Earth, and Fire summon no units (Or summon an incredibly powerful unit but kill it immediately afterwards) and have a duration of 0.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Yes! This thread needed a goo0d bump.

Have Storm, Earth, and Fire summon no units (Or summon an incredibly powerful unit but kill it immediately afterwards) and have a duration of 0.

Or make the animation where they spin out into 3 never end :rolleyes:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.