Exceed limit for tiles in a map

Sunchips

Reaction score
I know it's possible to exceed the limit of used tiles for a map but how do I do it? I have NewGen WE but I'm not sure how to do this. :(

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
1). open NewGen
2). click "Extensions" in your toolbar
3). click edit tileset
4). edit your tileset as you like
5). save your map
6). quit NewGen
7). launch NewGen and open your map
8). voila, enjoy your custom tileset.

Sunchips

Reaction score
there is something wrong :/ when I click edit tileset in extensions nothing happens. Doesn't load anything just nothing happens. Same to all the other things under extensions.

Sunchips

Reaction score
also now for some reason this pops up when I try to start NewGen WE... It just worked and I didn't change anything, then when I try to start it again it doesn't work...
sorry for double posting but I was gonna delete the old message but I don't seem to find the delete button. This is not really my day.

Attachments

• temp.png
    temp.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 248

Sui-cookie

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
yeah, i get those every time is start newgen :p its fine.
but i had that problem until i enabled UMSWE and restarted, then i could edit and add sooo many more tiles :thup: along with many other things that i didnt know were in newgen :p

oh btw, i dont really know if it pertains to this, but disabled limits. Grimoir -> enable no limits ;o either way it helps. Some way or another ^^

Sui-cookie

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
hmm :/ i dont really know, try deleting, and reinstalling newgen :( that helps sometimes

Sunchips

Reaction score
I shut down my entire virus program and unplugged the internet cable to make sure I'm protected anyway and then I tried to load over NewGen to my computer from an USB device but it still didn't work ._.

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
I shut down my entire virus program and unplugged the internet cable to make sure I'm protected anyway and then I tried to load over NewGen to my computer from an USB device but it still didn't work ._.

Nonono, re-install it without the anti-virus on.

Badhaas

Reaction score
I had the same problem, but I managed to solve it, here's what I did:
- I have vista, and I opened it as administrator (not sure if this helps) :p
- but it still didn't work (in a new map) :(
- Then I opened an old map and it worked just fine.

while typing this reply I tested it again :p ;
If I normally open newgen it doesn't work, but after I load or save the map everything under extension works fine. :D

I hope this solves your problem :D

Sunchips

Reaction score
Ty it worked but now for some reason I can't test my map -.-
this message pops up

attachment.php

Attachments

• temp.png
    temp.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 352

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
also now for some reason this pops up when I try to start NewGen WE... It just worked and I didn't change anything, then when I try to start it again it doesn't work...
sorry for double posting but I was gonna delete the old message but I don't seem to find the delete button. This is not really my day.

I also have problem with that pop up message when starting NewGen. I just ignore it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.