Exp Building?

vexoh

Reaction score
Is it possible to make a Building for my Worker to build and when Built it Gradually gives exp to nearby hero's?? Like the exp Pool in Vamprism but my guess is that a region was used for that...

kaftis10

Reaction score
Is it possible to make a Building for my Worker to build and when Built it Gradually gives exp to nearby hero's?? Like the exp Pool in Vamprism but my guess is that a region was used for that...

no regions used..

there you go dude:

Events
Unit - A unit Finishes construction
Conditions
(Unit-type of (Constructed structure)) Equal to Farm
Actions
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 500.00 of (Position of (Constructed structure))) and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
((Picked unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
Then - Actions
Hero - Add 1000 experience to (Picked unit), Show level-up graphics
Else - Actions

ask me if you dont find something..

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Giving the Exp gradually over time isnt easy.
At least not if you use the human way of construction since you really cannot check whether the building is currently being constructed or if the construction halted.
If it is build by a peon, wisp or by itself (undead) it should be rather easy.
Upon the start of construction you can save it into a unit group, together with all other buildings of its kind, and periodically pick all buildings in this group, increasea certain counter (hashtable, custom value, etc) to track the building process, and then give out experience to units around it in a similar (but hopefully not memory leaking) way like the example above.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.