Export/import Game Interface settings

Wratox1

Reaction score
Hi, is there any way to export/import the Game Interface settings from one map to another?

i havent been able to search the forum since my internet is really really slow, some pages takes over a minute to load, and some pages doesnt load at all..

but i just wanted to know if there are any ways to export/import the Game Interface settings or do i have to copy them myself?

/Wratox

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
I guess the closest you would get is to copy the map with your current settings, then change the rest of it.

Wratox1

Reaction score
the thing is, i am helping a guy with his map, and i suggested to him that he could use another terrain, so he started working on a new terrain while i fixed some triggers on the old terrain map, and now when he is finished we copy all units and triggers to the new map..

but i guess i could do as i did with the gameplay constants, i opened them in the old map took a printscreen and then opened the gameplay constants in the new map and changed it accordingly..

it would have been nice with something like the export/import object/unit data, but i guess blizzard didnt see the need for it

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Why dont you do it the other way around and just copy the new terrain into the old map?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.