Extracting an icon from a hero

S

Silverdragon

Hello, I was in the process of creating a multiboard and I want to import icons. I want to import the icon of the hero that a specific player has into the multiboard. I'm having trouble finding a trigger to locate and extract the hero icon's path. When the player selects the hero I would like that path loaded into an array. I set up a string array to handle this, but I still need to extract the path when the player selects that hero. The following is the pick a hero trigger. Here I want to import the string into Hero_Icons, but clearly mine isn't right. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Manual Hero Pick
Events
Unit - A unit owned by Neutral Passive Sells a unit
Conditions
((Sold unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
Has_Hero[(Player number of (Matching player))] Equal to False
Actions
Player Group - Pick every player in (All players matching ((((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing) and (((Matching player) controller) Equal to User))) and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Player - Make (Unit-type of (Sold unit)) Unavailable for training/construction by (Picked player)
Game - Display to (All players controlled by a ((Matching player) controller) player) the text: ((Name of (Matching player)) + (Proper name of (Sold unit)))
Selection - Select (Sold unit) for (Owner of (Sold unit))
Set Hero_Type[(Player number of (Matching player))] = (Name of (Sold unit))
Set Hero_Names[(Player number of (Matching player))] = (Proper name of (Sold unit))
Set Hero_Icons[(Player number of (Matching player))] = (String((Unit-type of (Sold unit))))
Set Has_Hero[(Player number of (Matching player))] = True

~EDIT~
I found the problem with the code. It was within my multiboard code. Thanks for taking the time to read this thread.
Silver

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.