WIP First Person Shooter Project

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
then show me proof of your so called fps map that is "Better" then this one, dose it even exist?

if not, then get the fuck out and go back to your own fourms, really now, this map looks more impressive in every way comparied to your battleships expression map

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
What are you talking about. Do you see that we all here... ehem... think of you as annoying? If you're mad, do it somewhere else, don't ruin someone's map and thread.

CEMEHbl4

Reaction score
what are you talking about?
its just my opinion
is it still a free country?
and i tell you the right things you just dont hear it

DiDdY

Reaction score
what are you talking about?
its just my opinion
is it still a free country?
and i tell you the right things you just dont hear it

Can I ask, do two people use your accounts? At one point, your a nice person, giving friendly comments, three seconds later you're a monsterous beast that likes to havenge the souls of innocent beings.

So the second one, go down to the depths.

Although, I wish you luck on this project, it looks somewhat amazing, and it'd be great to play.

shinami

Redirect your complaints to the nearest wall
Reaction score
Hmmm ... How should i say this... This Looks Amazing. I'm a CoD2 fan so that makes even more excited while waiting for this map.

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
Reaction score
the map looks like just another one boring RPG...
FIXED? really?
finally!

but what exactly? lol
all the map?

:eek:
sounds cool - I already download it!
rpg without save/load - i need to see it! :D

4 swords? wow!!!!!!!!!!
yeeeeeeeeeees yes i already like it!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: what? even 4 monsters????????? so cool man !!!!!!!!!
i am so exited
keep up good work

yes! i rated it in equal of quantity of swords man!
5-4=1

[rating 1/5] :D
thewrongvine
yes but i want to see THE ACTUALLY GAMES not the "working examples" here... :nuts:

or maybe you think i cant do the similar FPS map?
its too easy man

but its will be ugly,and i know it
but author dont,and he did

and what we see?
yes just another UGLY MAP

PS. no offense man,but he just lost his time for nothing - JUST A FACT
PS2. DOOM 1 its really looks better! want some screens? lol ;)
Omfg.. You revived a map i quit on, then insulted me on it? Then you insulted me on a map thats still in pre alpha. Then you insult xxxtrickyxxx, and U Are A Noob's map that is the best freiken map on wc3. WTF stfu and go live in your hole, you dont have any friends, so just keep living in that hole of nothing, and rot. You could never do anything like this map, if you made a Fps, then it would be 3rd person, have 1 guy, no animations, and the movement system would be buggy, and the character doesnt even have other guns when u press S he just shoots right in front of him. I freiken hope The Helper, or some other moderator boots you.
Im a gay homo, and i want to get banned. So plz ban me!

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
It'd be lovely if you reported the process of this game in your first post. The project looks awesome, and I'd like to play it just for a few laughs and maybe a review on my dead forum (for kicks). Don't let people shoot you down, U. They have no clue what they're talking about. You're a rad mapper. :thup:

Edit: I have no clue if you have noticed this or if other people have commented on it, but there's something strange with the destructible town. When a building blows up, doodads remain standing. This is odd because you'd think lamp posts would collapse or fly into the road. I understand WC III's limitations, but I'd highly suggest you do something about the doodads if you haven't already. This little detail should blow your audience away. But if you want to go a little more extreme, I'd suggest you leave some more debris and rubble from the ruined buildings. This detail will give your game a warlike feel. Oh man, when I picture these few details in your game I can see an epic FPS WC III map.

Your map has already proved its eliteness, but I'm sure these few details will make your map stand up against all the copycats that will soon jump on the FPS band wagon. Good job, guys. I really hope this map will become a big success for you two. Good luck.

redmarine

Reaction score
U are a noob, will you use WarSoc developed by RtC? It's a piece of software developed at hiveworkshop to add more functionality to the editor. It allows an unlimited amount of players to play a game over a server. Because you'll be able to play over a server you can enter a game even when the game has started so you only need prehost. In other words you can leave and join whenever you'd like just like Counter-Strike.
More information about the project can be found here.

Also by using WarSoc you'll be able to use the mouse to move the camera just like in regular FPS game.
The buttons W,A,S and D will also be usable as movement buttons.

Here are two examples:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEGNBP34L5g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0s9d35AOk8

The map is open source:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f567/fps-mod-demo-65369/

Reaction score
Im pretty sure he knows about it.

and i dont think him or anybody else wants it to have 2 use a thir party program 2 play.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
So will other players be able to see your unit holding whatever gun you've got out? And how did you do the hitboxes for headshots?

redmarine

Reaction score
Im pretty sure he knows about it.

and i dont think him or anybody else wants it to have 2 use a thir party program 2 play.

I believe it'll be togglable. It might not be very appealing anyway to have to use the WarSoc for additional features.

redmarine

Reaction score
So will other players be able to see your unit holding whatever gun you've got out? And how did you do the hitboxes for headshots?

At the moment it seems like his units are only dwarves. He might add some attachments later on. :)

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
At the moment it seems like his units are only dwarves. He might add some attachments later on. :)

I know that, but since it's multiplayer then I'm wondering if he'll have a unit other players can see or what.

And, just for future reference, respond in one post instead of making two.

redmarine

Reaction score
I know that, but since it's multiplayer then I'm wondering if he'll have a unit other players can see or what.

And, just for future reference, respond in one post instead of making two.

I didn't notice I had double posted till after and I was too lazy to delete one of them.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Woah... I missed a lot. So, what we talking about? other players seeing what what? Like if you see yourself with a hand and a rifle, and another player just sees you as a short, stout, dwarf? :D

Plox fill me in without me having to read it. Or I'll just read it now.

TFlan

I could change this in my User CP.
Reaction score
Calm down. Stop bickering and get back on topic.

-------

@U are a noob: I have a VERY old FPS dogfight map I stopped working on because lack of interest, but after seeing this map. If i find it, and you are willing to add this, I can give you the plane models/coding and add another whole level to this game.

When i made it, i think 2004? lol, it wasn't lagy, and most of the memory leaks were fixxed, to be honest I loved the idea, and this map you are co-creating is making me want to continue it :p.

But as I said, was back in 2004 or 5 when I didn't know very much about Jass and modeling, so it could be improved drastically.

Other than that, I sent you a PM.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • WildTurkey WildTurkey:
    is there a stephen green in the house?
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up WildTurkey?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Looks like Google fixed whatever mistake that made the recipes on the site go crazy and we are no longer trending towards a recipe site lol - I don't care though because it motivated me to spend alot of time on the site improving it and at least now the content people are looking at is not stupid and embarrassing like it was when I first got back into this like 5 years ago.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Plus - I have a pretty bad ass recipe collection now! That section of the site is 10 thousand times better than it was before
  • The Helper The Helper:
    We now have a web designer at my job. A legit talented professional! I am going to get him to redesign the site theme. It is time.
  • Varine Varine:
    I got one more day of community service and then I'm free from this nonsense! I polished a cop car today for a funeral or something I guess
  • Varine Varine:
    They also were digging threw old shit at the sheriff's office and I tried to get them to give me the old electronic stuff, but they said no. They can't give it to people because they might use it to impersonate a cop or break into their network or some shit? idk but it was a shame to see them take a whole bunch of radios and shit to get shredded and landfilled
  • The Helper The Helper:
    whatever at least you are free
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.