Fix majority of the bug and error, but still need ppl to test it.

Septimus

Reaction score
http://www.mediafire.com/?2xgxj0n23vv

I fix majority of the bug and error in 3 of my map, but I still need people to test it out. The download link is at top.

FAQ

Question : What bug do you want us to figure out ?
Answer : Bug such as the shortcut had been open even before the player reach the destination or monster did't atk the unit. Perhaps a bug regarding about the leaderboard as well such as the board did't change the player name once the player left the game.

Question : How to play this map ?
Answer : This map playing style is similiar to Are You A Retard, but the only different is that the trap are much obvious and easier to find.

Question : Why the map title are called "Are You Intelligent" instead of "Intelligence" ?
Answer : Well, previously I make a error in my map title. But, I decided to remain it that way.

Question : Can I play this map at single player ?
Answer : No, this map can't be play at single player. If you play at multiplayer, you need at least 1 player with you as well.

Question : How can I get more than 1 life at version 1.5 ?
Answer : You can't, version 1.5 less challenging. Thus, you only had 1 life and if you die. The game is over right away.

Question : How can I get more than 1 life at version 2.2 ?
Answer : Type those mode you want such as -easy for 9 life.

Question : Why I die at version 3.0 when my teammate die ?
Answer : Version 3.0 are easier and less challenging, but require teamwork. 1 idiot allies did stupid stuff and the rest paid the price as well.

Question : Can you tell me all those version detail ?
Answer : Version 1.5 Survivor Mode - Less challenging, but with 1 life only.
Version 2.0 Solo Mode - Very challenging, but can set the max life up to 9.
Version 3.0 Cooperate Mode - Very easy challenge, but would prove to be hard if team with a idiot.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.