Forsaken Mage

codemonkey

Code monkey not crazy, just proud.
Reaction score
2nlsmye.png

Haven't done graphics in a long time. Made in GIMP. Don't be too harsh in the criticism. :p

I can't find the exact render but it was rendered from this I believe: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs15/f/2007/116/8/f/Forsaken_mage_FINISHED_by_xadhoom.jpg

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
It's good but I'm not a fan of the black on white brush stuff at the bottom. The high contrast there makes my eye feel pulled down.

Otherwise it all works for me. gj.

btw how do you make strait lines or simple shapes in gimp (without a crazy steady hand)?

codemonkey

Code monkey not crazy, just proud.
Reaction score
It's good but I'm not a fan of the black on white brush stuff at the bottom. The high contrast there makes my eye feel pulled down.

Otherwise it all works for me. gj.

btw how do you make strait lines or simple shapes in gimp (without a crazy steady hand)?

Sorry I'll try not to fix the contrast at the bottom, though your eyes should be drawn there after you look at the face.

You can try using the Path tool to do lines or simple shapes.

looks awsum! weldone

Thanks. :)

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
It's very blue.
Very, very blue.

Maybe try some more color? :D

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
I agree it's too much blue. lol hmm and something's missing on it.
Well, otherwise it is kinda cool.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Way over contrasted, the mage is pixelated all along the sides.Those leafs look pretty bad in my opinion, over all its.. not that good.

You need less contrast, less random effects, and way less pixelated. I wouldn't want to look at this image for long.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.