Game Development Streaming - Currently Offline

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
Currently Offline

I'll have a one-week vacation starting today which means for the first time in a long time I get to do what I want for hours and hours. This means I can focus more on game development. I plan to stream it

What kind of game development? Well, first of all I have several SC2 projects that I would like to work on and I'm certainly going to work on them a lot. I also want to start using the Skyrim Creation Kit, which is an editor for Skyrim that was recently released. I've never used it before but I've watched the tutorials and I look forward to trying it out on my own.

My goal is to have it running a lot in the coming week with some nice music in the background. I'll try to interact with any persons who drop by to watch. This means I'll do my best to answer your questions(please don't ask too many complicated questions about your own projects since I can't really give you a detailed explanation on the stream. Post in the forums instead) and explain what I'm doing.

I might play some games to relax from time to time but I intend to focus on game development. I'm also planning on doing several big beta tests of Cruiser command and if you want to come in and test it with us you just have to tell me in the stream chat.

I am posting this here to see what kind of interest there is. I would love if you could reply telling me how interesting this sounds. Something like: "This sounds like a complete waste of my time, I wouldn't bother to check it out" or "It sounds kind of interesting, I might tune in from time to time to see what you're doing." or "This sounds like something I could stay and watch for a while."

Stream link

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
I do not have vecation the next week /: lol - But this sounds like a good idea, as a lot of people might want to see a more expirienced person use the SC2 Editor:) I would personally like to tune in and watch it some time :)
I asume you are in GMT+2 so it will be pretty close to mine:) (which is GMT+1)

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
I'll be streaming a lot on the weekends as well so you'll hopefully be able to tune in and watch at least at some point.

I'm GMT+1 for the record.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.