Gears of War 3

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
BROTHERS TO THE END—GEARS OF WAR 3 COMING APRIL 2011

--- --- ---

Trailer: http://gearsofwar.xbox.com/default.htm

--- --- ---

Jacinto, the last human city, has been destroyed. The Locust Horde has pushed the Stranded remnants of humanity towards the brink of extinction. And a fearsome new enemy has risen, threatening to destroy them both. The story of Marcus Fenix and Delta Squad comes to an explosive conclusion in Gears of War 3, arriving exclusively on Xbox 360 in April 2011. Watch the trailer here on gearsofwar.com, or download it from our media page or on your Xbox 360 via the Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Check the official announcement below for more details. And get ready—it’s gonna be one hell of a finale.

Gears of War 3 Ignites Anticipation as the Biggest Blockbuster Game of 2011
Explosive finale to the landmark Gears of War trilogy available exclusively on Xbox 360 in April 2011

Continue reading here.

--- --- ---

Woo! Winnar. Trailer was a bit dull in my opinion but it showed some epic stuff there. New characters, too. :thup:

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
no new characters from what i saw in the trailor, the blond chick in Ayna and from what i could see, Cole, Baird, Dom, Markis, and Hoffman were still there

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Yay, a response.
Well, new weapons, double-barreled shotgun, pendulum-lancer :)
Well Anya is new, since you couldn't play her before.
And new monsters, lol. That huge beast, it wasn't Locust, so there might be a third race to fight.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
yea the lambant locust from the end of gears 2 and parts of gears 1

thewrongvine

Reaction score
no new characters from what i saw in the trailor,dispointed !

I guess the new weapons, new enemies, (Anya is now playable so that counts) doesn't count. You don't always need new characters... it's a series, you're not supposed to have like a whole new cast every time, else you're like forcing in characters just for the sake of having new characters. Gears focuses on their main team so...

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
Anya as a playable character and the Lambant (Lambent?) Locust Horde.
This'll be fun.

I think Adam Fenix will be a character in the game. (Anyone listen to GoW2 end-credit?)

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Anya as a playable character and the Lambant (Lambent?) Locust Horde.
This'll be fun.

I think Adam Fenix will be a character in the game. (Anyone listen to GoW2 end-credit?)

I think so, too. At first in the trailer I thought it was Adam ha (even though it's not). We'll see.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
I think so, too. At first in the trailer I thought it was Adam ha (even though it's not). We'll see.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Yeah, I guess we will see. :/
Can't wait until it comes out though. I was watching the E3 presentation yesterday, and it's got some pretty cool features.
They also mentioned a new game mode, but I don't remember what they called it.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
if you saw in the gameplay trailer. the hammer of dawn couldnt kill a locust. that is a serious problem ._.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Multiplayer Beta Gameplay
[video=youtube;HvcEBvwQE0Q]HvcEBvwQE0Q[/video]

Looks awesome. I've always loved how interactive it is. Noob charged at the guy with a chainsaw, so he swerved to the side and stuck a grenade on him as he ran past. Sweet!
o.o I hope online won't have the same issues as in Gears of War 2 though.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.