Gears Of War Sig (Warning Dialup Users)

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
I really really love it...BTW

that game looks totally freakin(I really don't know where that word came from?) awesome..what system is it for?

BTW Love the Sig :D

1 Detail I think is important is...I can't see the left side...mind brighting it up?

thats the only problem I think

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Its the same guy just darken.. Its Called Gears Of War for Xbox 360... its like $79.99

Lizidian

Reaction score
Its the same guy just darken.. Its Called Gears Of War for Xbox 360... its like $79.99

Interesting Sig... the only problem I see is the little clip draws ALL the attention away from the actual signature. I found myself completely focusing on the clip instead of anything else...

8.5/10

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Interesting Sig... the only problem I see is the little clip draws ALL the attention away from the actual signature. I found myself completely focusing on the clip instead of anything else...

8.5/10

QFT.

The clip attracts your eyes too much :p

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
It's low quality :( that is the only thing I didn't like about it. 8/10

Whitesock

Graphics Help Zone Moderator
Reaction score

8.5/10

That's mainly the point. Once they get bored of it they look at the border.

It looks nice. I like how you added the small clip in there. It seems like it would be too large of a filesize to use as a sig though.

8/10

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
A few things I noticed...

1) The video TOTALLY is the center of the signature. With many Video Signatures, the clip draws almsot all of your attention. Yours totally takes it all. Perhaps making the other parts of the sig stand out more, or something like that.

2) You should add a border to your video. You know how to do this, right? If not I know a tutorial that may help you.

3) The bottom is nice, keep it :)

My comments aren't that useful, but perhaps they'll help a bit.

Have a nice day :)

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
I hate video sigs. When someone is posting on a forum, I want to see content, not a video. File size would be too big for a sig. The video is akwardly placed. Atleast a border or effect around it would be nice. Good border. Logo should be horizontally centered to the black bottom rectangle. Left side should be more visible.

4/10

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.