WIP Genesis (RoC Project, sadly.)

Jun

Reaction score
Genesis 创世纪

I've decided to make a project for RoC, since there's not much maps for RoC on battle.net. The terrain is Lordaeron Snow.​
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story 故事

Genesis is an under-ground company. Part of the military and the black market. The Genesis soldiers roam the world to protect it. Although Genesis has one goal - to control the world, they still keep the information top-secret. Genesis's boss - Jun Lockhart, of Chinese and British parentage, controls the action of Genesis and implants bombs under every country without the government noticing.

Well all above is just extra information, so i'll get to the real point. I'm planning on making Genesis a game where you can enjoy exploring the Earth after 300 years from now. Well some things might not really be futuristic.

Progress 进展
Plotting : I I I I I I I I I I
Unit Creating : I I I I I I I I I I
Job Applications 求职申请​
Contact Email : [email protected]

This is my first project, plus i'm noob at triggers, so I need some guys to do the job :

Map Terrainers
Trigger Pros

Thanks.

Extra Information & Screenshots

I would like to put alot of bosses and items into this one. I would like this project to be successful in RoC, and instead of sheep tags, TDs and dota, I want people to host this map!

I don't have screenshots now so sorry, i'm busy plotting.​

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
This will be tough for you since not a lot of people have RoC alone and you cant do much with the RoC editor.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
字母i wouldnt建议开始这样一个项目没有一些更多的知识。需要一些时间来学习。如果你可以找到与你的母语。
问他们

i wouldnt recommend starting such a project without some more knowledge. take some time to learn. and if you can find someone with your native language. ask them

Jun

Reaction score
why not TFT? Btw, quit B.Net and join Garena community!

Your malaysian too? lol same.

Btw, I lost my TFT CD in my broken laptop, sent for repair :)/) I don't really like Garena.

问他们

I know you used google translator ^.^

kingkingyyk3

Visitor (Welcome to the Jungle, Baby!)
Reaction score
问他们

lol, I felt weird to these statement....

I know you used google translator ^.^
After reading this, no wonder so weird....

Reaction score
Btw, I lost my TFT CD in my broken laptop, sent for repair :)/) I don't really like Garena.

• You don't need your CD to run warcraft.exe
  • As long as you have the CD-Key you can download TFT on blizzards store (free).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.