Getting Player Integer?

jleips2600

Reaction score
Upon map initialization, how can I get the current player's Integer?

After looking around, the only player info I could find in an action was Triggering Player. And apparently using that returns a -1.

Any ideas?

Or if easier, a way to be able to swap between Player 1 and say integer Ammo[1] ?

My initial approach was make the integer Array Ammo[x] 1-16 and then just use Ammo[1] for Player 1, Ammo[2] for Player 2, etc.

::::EDIT::::

So I've tried a different approach to getting player number...
Code:
        Player Group - For each player counter01 in (Active Players) do (Actions)
            Actions
                UI - Display (Combine ("You are Player ", (Text((Picked player))))) [COLOR="Red"]for (Player group((Picked player))[/COLOR]) to Subtitle area

This does NOT show the text to me, however if I changed " for (Player group((Picked player))" to "for (Player group(All Players)" Then it shows up as You are Player 0 as it should..

I feel like I'm missing something painfully obvious here... but it's frustrating me so much, I dont understand why 1 would work and the other wouldn't.

jleips2600

Reaction score
After staying up all night tinkering with my problem (and other stuff in galaxy editor) I did end up realizing Triggering Player does return an integer itself. Thanks for the response though! =]

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.